Thread: Chinese Gems

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chinese Gems

Been a while since my last post so I though I'll report on my last few punts who happened to all be Chinese.
    Just to note I usually pick girls around 160+ (long legs :P) with C cup plus fuller body type girls only and the below girls all fits the bill.

Fei - 8.5/10

She look just like her photos which is hot asf. Nice natural tits/ass and very accommodating.
    Highlight: High level GFE feel and lot of flirting. Also quiet pretty.

Summer - 7/10

Photos abit touched up as she looks more mature in person but still a gem.
    Highlight: Nice natural C cups and ass. Also extremely accommodating.

Angel - 8/10

Looks just like her photos and probably prettier in person. Nice big C cups but I think maybe enhanced.
    Highlight: Amazing body and has that bitchy pretty girl feel that you want to fuk but cant lol. In saying that she is also very nice and accommodating.

Claire - 9/10

My favorite out of the lot! First few photos are exactly how she looks with the last ones bit Photoshoped. Classic next door girl look not the glamorous or sexy look type but more innocent and sweet. She is quiet talkative and can jokes alot too which falls heavily into the GFE category.
    Highlight: Amazing legs ..like amazing.. :P think she is 170 which is correct...real B+ tits and just has this very sweet face and personality.
    I am totally smitten as u can tell. x_x

Hope Ive given you all some food for thought on your next choice especially if u looking for chinese!

On that note I wanted to see Korean next and I was hoping if anyone has seen Hayley, IU or Bomi and can share some feedback!!

Cheers~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the short reviews of those girls...I have seen a lot of chinese girls but I haven't seen those 4 yet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Angel has natural D cup boobs !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    Angel has natural D cup boobs !
    Thanks buddy for correcting me!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice short review lol thx.

Fei is great saw her 2 times in a month .. A very polite/ sweet girl nd cheeky...during sex she want me to suck her toes lol hshaha....That ass of her need to get a mention lol is goood !!
    Fei nd star is my favorite there maybe do my first double ever with both girls !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review bro.
    My exp with Clair was a lot worse probably because that was before she left earlier in the year and didn't give a damn.
    No touching or DATY was allowed and felt awkward, look wise not as pretty as the photos delivered and butt very flat. Just YMMV.
    Saw Angel and she was great. I would give her 9/10 and Clair 6.5/10.
    Based on your review i'll skip Summer and Fei is on my todo list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackchelsea View Post

On that note I wanted to see Korean next and I was hoping if anyone has seen Hayley, IU or Bomi and can share some feedback!!

Cheers~~
    I've seen all three...problem is that at best, I think they're infrequent workers. IU was on the roster recently, but Hayley and Bomi haven't been working for several weeks now.

IU was on the roster just recently. She's quite young and inexperienced but tries her best to please. She's slim but with a bit of baby fat. the photos are accurate.

Hayley I really liked and saw her quite a few times during the short time she was working. She's tall, slim but has a slight bit of padding. As she told me, exercise is not her thing...Service-wise, nothing amazing as she's quite inexperienced. But I got along really well with her, she has decent English (much better than most of the K girls I've seen at Ginza), and is also the rare K girl that has had no cosmetic surgery - not even eyelids! The photos are her, but she usually doesn't wear makeup, so the look won't be the same. She mentioned she may work 2 days or so a week.

Bomi has the best body and service, but has had noticeable work done to her face. She provides a really raunchy service, and it's clearly her in the pics on the website. I saw her once in early June. She was on the roster for a week or so more, then from memory, hasn't been rostered since. She said she was going to stay 6 months to a year, but who knows.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice short review lol thx.

Fei is great saw her 2 times in a month .. A very polite/ sweet girl nd cheeky...during sex she want me to suck her toes lol hshaha....That ass of her need to get a mention lol is goood !!
    Fei nd star is my favorite there maybe do my first double ever with both girls !
    Fei and Star double would be unreal!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea YMMV for sure. Guess tats y we love punting dont know what kind of experience we will get until the session is over whether it be ecstasy or disappointment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    I've seen all three...problem is that at best, I think they're infrequent workers. IU was on the roster recently, but Hayley and Bomi haven't been working for several weeks now.

IU was on the roster just recently. She's quite young and inexperienced but tries her best to please. She's slim but with a bit of baby fat. the photos are accurate.

Hayley I really liked and saw her quite a few times during the short time she was working. She's tall, slim but has a slight bit of padding. As she told me, exercise is not her thing...Service-wise, nothing amazing as she's quite inexperienced. But I got along really well with her, she has decent English (much better than most of the K girls I've seen at Ginza), and is also the rare K girl that has had no cosmetic surgery - not even eyelids! The photos are her, but she usually doesn't wear makeup, so the look won't be the same. She mentioned she may work 2 days or so a week.

Bomi has the best body and service, but has had noticeable work done to her face. She provides a really raunchy service, and it's clearly her in the pics on the website. I saw her once in early June. She was on the roster for a week or so more, then from memory, hasn't been rostered since. She said she was going to stay 6 months to a year, but who knows.
    Bro really appreciate your detailed response! cheers mate.

Whose ur fav Korean at either Ginza or 478?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fei used to be Snowy previously and was Fay at 5 Star before that. She’s a great girl and has the best arse in Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In my opinion best arse at Ginza is Angel. Fei has very close relationship with Star , double with Fei&Star is amazing , strongly recommended!

Claire - 9/10

My favorite out of the lot! First few photos are exactly how she looks with the last ones bit Photoshoped. Classic next door girl look not the glamorous or sexy look type but more innocent and sweet. She is quiet talkative and can jokes alot too which falls heavily into the GFE category.
    Highlight: Amazing legs ..like amazing.. :P think she is 170 which is correct...real B+ tits and just has this very sweet face and personality.
    I am totally smitten as u can tell. x_x
    Agree Clair was great

Quote Originally Posted by woolynight View Post
    Thanks for the review bro.
    My exp with Clair was a lot worse probably because that was before she left earlier in the year and didn't give a damn.
    No touching or DATY was allowed and felt awkward, look wise not as pretty as the photos delivered and butt very flat. Just YMMV.
    Saw Angel and she was great. I would give her 9/10 and Clair 6.5/10.
    Based on your review i'll skip Summer and Fei is on my todo list
    bruh.
    I've only seen her during her second stint and she was super friendly but I will agree her photos are obviously filtered, she looks cute but the photos are cartoonish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro really appreciate your detailed response! cheers mate.

Whose ur fav Korean at either Ginza or 478?
    Right now or all time?

If I had to choose one from all the K-girls I've seen at the Ginza group, I'd probably go with Angela.

Of the current regulars, I'd go with Rebecca. Minji is great, but I'm not convinced shes that much better than Rebecca. It's not an issue of price, as I'd recommend Angela in a heartbeat if she were still working.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    In my opinion best arse at Ginza is Angel. Fei has very close relationship with Star , double with Fei&Star is amazing , strongly recommended!
    you're tempting me bro!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you're tempting me bro!
    Go for it discount applied, U know who I am .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Right now or all time?

If I had to choose one from all the K-girls I've seen at the Ginza group, I'd probably go with Angela.

Of the current regulars, I'd go with Rebecca. Minji is great, but I'm not convinced shes that much better than Rebecca. It's not an issue of price, as I'd recommend Angela in a heartbeat if she were still working.
    I agree on Angela, I would love her to come again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    I agree on Angela, I would love her to come again
    You can cum anytime in Ginza HQ or 278