Thread: Recommendations at campsie todah

Senior Member(無間使者)

Recommendations at campsie todah

Hey guys
    Heading to campsie today for few hours, any place or girl recommended for massage?
    Can be campsie or near by... got few hours to kill.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Hey guys
    Heading to campsie today for few hours, any place or girl recommended for massage?
    Can be campsie or near by... got few hours to kill.
    Qcherry at Canterbury they have some good young talent there, the boss now also own ON SMILE few doors up. You can get s good legit massage as well. Two birds in one stone.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There have been a lot of reports about Campsie last year, try search function, for
    next time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Qcherry at Canterbury they have some good young talent there, the boss now also own ON SMILE few doors up. You can get s good legit massage as well. Two birds in one stone.
    Onsmile Thai on Beamish st?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Onsmile Thai on Beamish st?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Nope...

I am talking ONSMILE @ 165 Canterbury Road, Canterbury. You come out of the station and walking towards ALDI, You will see ON SMILE first, then a few hundred meters next to the post office is Qcherry. Both shop same owner now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prices? Services?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edpiet View Post
    Prices? Services?
    Qcherry is like any other inner west massage shop massage price + $50 tip

ON SMILE Canterbury which is just few doors down is a bit different, think of it like the dulwich hill thai massage shop. You may get someone with just a clean thai massage, and you may get some one with more "fun". Bela is doing promotion right now $50 for an hour thai massage. Last time round I just do an hour thai massage then pick a hot Chinese chick for the naughty stuff. all up $135 for 90 minutes of pleasure.

The best thing about Bela's setup in Canterbury is I don't have to feel bad I occupy the girls for an hour just for massage as they have both type of services. Very unique setup.

Banned
    Qcherry is my pick in Canterbury. Always had a good time there.

I tried shop 30/5 sixth Avenue the other day and it wasn’t bad. Not the same standard as Qcherry but had a good time all the same.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Qcherry is like any other inner west massage shop massage price + $50 tip

ON SMILE Canterbury which is just few doors down is a bit different, think of it like the dulwich hill thai massage shop. You may get someone with just a clean thai massage, and you may get some one with more "fun". Bela is doing promotion right now $50 for an hour thai massage. Last time round I just do an hour thai massage then pick a hot Chinese chick for the naughty stuff. all up $135 for 90 minutes of pleasure.

The best thing about Bela's setup in Canterbury is I don't have to feel bad I occupy the girls for an hour just for massage as they have both type of services. Very unique setup.
    This... I must try... Especially after shopping for groceries at Aldi!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    This... I must try... Especially after shopping for groceries at Aldi!
    Hay mate I though, you ditch inner west and become Summer's askar . I am surprised you have not been to been to QCherry yet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably because of this thread, but I tried both places this arvo and a 30 minute wait as all the girls were busy.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This place is really strange. One day it can be really clicking and another days it can be really dog......

Not much of a looker this weekend and find myself back in the arms of Alice. Meet a girl that was recommended by other punters long time ago and fuck her brains out.

May give Qcherry a break for now......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any recommendations for a Tuesday?
    is there a roster?