Thread: Pussy slide

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pussy slide

Hi bros,
    Where is the recommended shop or Girls ro do a b2b with pussy slide.
    Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is a lot of thread discusing of this topic u just need to do a little bit research 😁😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would recommend a condom in all situations. Both herpes but more importantly genital warts can be spread to you with vagina direct contact to your penis
    Both herpes and genital warts are incurable.
    Warts have to be burnt off but are usually left alone as treatment is worse than the disease

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess you are right, to risky for the slide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    ....as treatment is worse than the disease
    Why? Please share

There are two main ways of treatment. One is freezing them with nitrogen gas and they fell off in two weeks time. Another one is burning them through electric current which leaves the permanent mark on your skin.
    Moreover, you can get these warts from contact of genital skin and not necessarily only by vagina and its fluids.
    Better to get vaccinated first which requires 3 shots over the period of 6 months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does the vaccine protect against all the cancer producing wart viruses variants ?

So far two viruses HPV 16 and HPV 18 are identified as cancer producing one's. The vaccine is used to prevent both of these and handful of others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard that castor oil clears them up. I don't have first hand experience of this so don't know how true it is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lisa in 303 Campsie as I have the nice experience tonight. She has pretty face and very good service. She do pussy slide and light kiss. Only two problems , age and look is different to their website advertising. But only $85 for half hour , it worth every single penny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Better to get vaccinated first which requires 3 shots over the period of 6 months.
    One of my friends had a wart on his hands, the doctor had to use Nitrogen gas to burn it off, this could be quite painful on the genital areas.

I have checked with him, the doctor didn’t mentioned about the precautionary shots.