Date of Visit : Friday 14th June 2019

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : 140/30mins

Size/shape : Medium height, soft body, smooth skins, E cup soft boobies

Roster : Nearly every day except period

Nationality or Ethnicity : Yunnan Province in China

Services Provided : DFK, sex

Actually last Friday I wanted to see Layla, but she wasn’t on. So I have to find another girl instead. I have desired for the body of Mina for a long time, especially that huge breasts, so it’s the time to have a go. I booked Mina and then went to Sakura57. When I first saw Mina , I was attracted by her. She was in a school uniform (tight T-shirt with short skirt), just like the costume I had ever seen in Japanese AV. Mina is about 160 – 163cm, but looked taller with heels. Her skin is as white as milk, with pretty face and big eyes. She is in her early 20s and looks very innocent. Probably Mina is the youngest girl of Sakura57 at the moment. She doesn’t look like photos posted by Sakura 57, but is prettier than that.

She led me into the big room on penthouse where I have so many nice memories with my dream girl Layla. I was happy to see in room number 1 many things had been renovated. The bathroom became much bigger than before and there was a new above counter basin added. We can do many things in this new bathroom. hahahaha

Different from other experienced ladies, Mina’s voice sounds a school girl and some of her deeds are so cute. We started with a hug and I was turned on immediately. We went into DFK and she started to touch my hard little brother.

I hopped into shower where she washed my cock and her pussy. Her boobs are the one of the biggest boobs I have ever seen, about E cup. They are natural and very soft. I remember some senior punters said, “If you don’t know which girl to choose, then pick up the one with big tits. Because even if her service isn’t excellent, at least you can enjoy her boobs.” I played Mina’s boobs for a while and we finished shower.

Then we stood on the floor and started to kiss. I embraced her legs and suddenly lifted her up and she said in her sweet voice “Oh…… You are so strong….” I said “Do you believe I can lift you up and fuck you”. Then I carried her to the bed. I licked her boobs and suck her delicious tits for a couple of minutes. Putting on the condom, I started to pound her pussy with the position of missionary. After a few minutes, I suddenly felt I would ejaculate. I tried to hold back but this hot little girl keep contracting her pussy to clamp my cock. I could not hold any more and I blew my load. Mine was so cute and naughty. She said “I can hear the voice of your baby” ……

After that we did DFK on the bed for a while before we took a shower together and I left. This is a good punting experience. I think if you like young and busty girl, Mina is a must try. You will surely enjoy her body and personality. By the way, my friend said Mina's spanish sex skills are very good but I did not try because time is not enough. I think she is a rising star in Sakura 57 with great potential.
    [/FONT]
    Last edited by qjytt; 24-07-2019 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Font size change

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited her in June. This AR was written in the week after that. That's why I mentioned "last Friday" at the beginning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mina has just come back from her long holiday. Come and try her out, bros.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mina is a lot of fun. Saw her today, she is a cheeky girl! Tits and body are fantastic. BBBJ is class, she does this thing were she puts your cock in her mouth and moves her head from side to side, left and the right... nice 👌

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will maybe write my own review, but pretty disappointing and only realised whilst i was waiting and had handed over the money, that doing a search qjytt is clearly a promoter.
    Photos definitely unlike her and unfortunately would say average, and her main assets definitely not E cup and would not return for a second session. Her service was okay but personality wise some punters might be put off.
    More annoyed by the original review than the WL though, definitely wouldn't have picked her in a lineup.
    Did see layla in the waiting room, she did look like someone to return for