Height: Average - Around 160 cm
    Body Shape: Curvy with D cup natural
    Kissing Available: DFK
    Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
    DD / Rimming: dunno
    Overall Looks: VERY Beautiful
    Overall Personality: good to chat with

It's been long overdue to write a review about Angel. There're not many ARs about her and I felt that I have to do this justice for her.

My session with her was from almost half year ago. It's not hard to book her if you're a pretty face lover, of whom I'm one. It's been quite a long while so I'll try my best to recall as much details as I can.

Into the room she's unsurprisingly a stunner, just like her pics/videos on ginza/278 website, if not prettier. She reminds me of Chinese Actress Tiffany Tang Yan, only not as skinny (well Tiffany Tang was way too skinny that at one stage her fans think that she's sick!). We had a bit of chat and with her as a good chatter, the atmosphere was quite good and soon we went into shower together. It's the normal ginza shower routine. While giving bbbj in shower she maintains her eye contact as well and it's a great scene to see such a beauty doing it for you. For the whole time I just can't get my eyes off her face.

Onto the bed I told her that I would like to serve her first and get her to lay down and gave her a cat bath, she got size C/D boob and it's all natural. All the way down and I started giving her DATY and she seemed to enjoy it, a lot. She was mourning in a sexy way and as time is about to run out (30 mins session), I was about to stop but she was saying that she's reaching orgasm and was begging me to finish her off, so we quickly put dom on my lil bro and with not much time left, I went with missionary so that I can enjoy her beautiful facial expression one last time.

As the business is done and we got off bed to walk to the shower, I noticed how gorgeous her ass is. It must be every doggie lover's dream, I think, luckily i'm not a super big fan and as I run out of time I'll give it another try next time.

Face: 10/10
    Body: 9/10 (some may give 10/10 if you're a big ass lover, I prefer skinnier type like Star/Coco hence 9 only)
    Service: N/A

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am a big ass fan. I love Angel so much !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice report bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother 👌

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mate, 30 mins is not enough and you have given half of the time to serve her lol, do 1 hour next time! she's on my list too!

Banned
    That ass has its own gravitational pull