Thread: Chole..... New and Exotic

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chole..... New and Exotic

Chole or should it be Chloe? I'm guessing they mean the latter. She's described at French/African mix with 9/10 English, and 8/10 GFE. First day on the job. Penny was a little nervous when I asked to book her, let's face it, we all like to travel vicariously and the opportunity to visit tropical French Africa (Madagascar as it turns out) was too enticing, not to mention the pictures (real) were very tempting.

Anyhow, I turned up, was introduced to the ladies that were at the shop. So much new staff, and reconfirmed my choice, that smile and that little black dress. I had a quick shower and waited in the room.

Part I - Chole wasn't kidding when she said it was her first day. She asked if I preferred oil, lotion or powder, I liked for oil. There was obviously a little hesitation, but Chloe then started to softly run my back and shoulders, she was definitely still learning the ropes so I swapped positions with her and showed her a few tricks, quick learner. We had a good conversation as she displayed what she has learnt to date.

Part II - there was a transition from straddling my back to some B2B which was starting to get me going.the. A quick pause to ditch the lingerie (not sure when the little black dress was ditched). Chloe has a great body, petite with proportional curves. Definitely got more smiles as she teased and rubbed herself against me.

On the way out I was asked my opinion. They will provide some more massage training.

WIR - yes, I'm interested to see what she picks up as she learns new tricks. YMMV especially as Chloe finds her groove. Please be nice (as you should too everyone), sure you will be rewarded.

Banned