Thread: Japanese Massage Gardeners Road Mascot - Nice girl and good extras

Senior Member(無間使者)

Japanese Massage Gardeners Road Mascot - Nice girl and good extras

Hi All,

Went to this japanese massage shop along Gardeners Road last Friday. Didnt get to choose the girl and was assigned one. She was about 165cm and has a nice fit body, not slim but has a good fit body with the right curve.

LOng story short, her part is not bad as she put in good effort. Her part 2 is very good as she offered a few extras, and I can disclose them in PM as any bro is interested.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the info. Was the lady that you saw Japanese? Standard prices for part 1 & 2?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m interested in the details if you could PM me. I’m local and have been a couple of times before but no extra extras offered. Cheers!

Banned
    335 Gardiners Rd...?
    Hard to get information from them
    No showers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes standard extras price

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^^^^Thanks!^^^^

Banned
    No shower? Wipe your dick and ass on the curtains?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After years of getting massages, and without prejudice, and without ANY doubt, this is THE VERY BEST MASSAGE SHOP in SYDNEY!!! Don't expect anything, just go along, relax in style, relax and enjoy. Try the whole variety of stylish girls there. You won't regret.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Returned again today only to experience another exquisite time. From the moment you are graciously greeted by the hostess, to the elegance and polish of the lovely Japanese young masseuse, you indulge in sensuality in fully private comfortable rooms. You leave free of stress, almost floating, happily ready to embrace the rest of the day. A must try!