After Slim72’s review I had to hit this one and see how ‘skinny,’ this Korean girl was. As many of you know I tend to super scrutinise these WL’s bodies in the search for the perfect body type.
So bear with me...

SCOPING
When she walked in I thought she was a taller than expected maybe 163cm and she was wearing an outfit that didn’t hug too much so wasn’t sure what was underneath. Lovely, long skinny legs though and a busty chest coupled with a pretty face. Enough to get me going....

Once the clothes came off (could be the dark, mood lighting), I found her to be a little tanned, and definitely a ‘skinny.’ Especially around the torso, with a small waist and ribs etched out on her medium sized frame. Her large fake boobs make her look even slimmer in contrast. On closer inspection she seems to be more of a ‘diet’ skinny with a bit less tone (this opinion changes later) around the belly and butt, and despite being 23, I would have pegged her a little older.

TASTING
She started off a little ‘cooler’ and I tested the waters with her with some light kissing in the shower, and when I felt her tits up against me I tried for some DFK but she pulled away to work on my body. Teasing BBBJ in the shower before we hit the bed.

PRE-GAME
Things ramped up here... suddenly it was all DFK, hard, urgent kissing and she somehow contorted herself around so that the BBBJ was from the side and I could finger her pussy. I just laid back and watched her move around me in the ceiling mirror and really appreciated her skinny figure. She isn’t super petite but man is she a tight one on her frame.

My hands were suddenly all over her and I was surprised at how toned I suddenly found her to be. Not sure what I was thinking before about the dieting, but stretched out, her body is all tight and smooth. She was hitting all the right buttons for me and when she finally dommed me up, I felt like my cock was hard as rock, gonna rip out of it’s own shell!

MAIN EVENT
She only had standard condoms so it didn’t go all the way down my base and she lubed up like crazy, but still she is a tight fit, as other punters have mentioned. She slid onto me slowly and kept it relatively shallow before I drew her into me for some deeper gyrations. I grabbed her tiny arse as she pumped away on me and slipped a digit into her arse. Nah... not really in the mood to ask for anal today, just wanted to pound this one.

We switched to missionary and she tensed her legs up to stop me going too deep but I still managed to grind myself in a few times. Came perilously close to cumming when she started getting louder, digging her nails into my back. So quickly spun her into doggy, facing the mirror cos I wanted to see her face when I drove in. But she put her head down into the bed... damn!

Only 2 to 3 pumps in doggy and she said it hurt too much and started lying down and tensing her arse around my cock. Felt so bloody good... I had to stop and take a moment before I blew my load too early. Been a while since a chick has made me lose control like this. I decided to try some new stuff....

Got her to stand up and grip the edge of the mirror while I pounded her from behind. This was awesome... had my left hand gripping into a deep cleft on her left hip and my right just under her boobs, feeling her rib cage as I pounded her hard. But alas... just as I picked up momentum she said it was too deep again.... argh! So I just pulled her into me and lay down fucking her from behind with her lying on top.

Actually have done this position rarely but with the ceiling mirrors, it is awesome. Reminded me of a classic Kobe tai scene. Watching her lithe body arch up while I pounded her was enuf to bring me over like crazy, wrapping my arms around her I tried to squeeze her into my body as I came over the line. Fuck me....

AFTERWARDS
I think we must have been at it for a while cos not long after she cleaned me up the buzzer went off. Her ‘coolness’ all gone. She pecked me several times on the lips while we showered and I changed. I wish I could speak Korean to get a better understanding on this girl. Overall, I’ll admit I had high expectations of what she would look like when I first came in and I thought she was less ‘cute’ then I had expected. But to hell with that. I enjoyed her immensely. This was skinny at it’s best and it reminded me of my early sessions with Yuna years ago.

Hmmm... wonder what she is up to? Double with Jisoo and Yuna could be awesome.

Happy Punting lads.