Thread: Yoko’s passionate and enthusiasm of her service in prostate and multiple styles of HJ

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Yoko’s passionate and enthusiasm of her service in prostate and multiple styles of HJ

Visited date: 05/07/2019
    ML's : Yoko
    Shop Name: Renwick Baby Massage
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    WeChat: ladyau777
    Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation;
    Saw Renwick shop has new girl started today from WeChat daily roster, message Tiffany booking for Yoko, 12:30. Confirmation granted. Arrived early, availability parking at council 2 hours free parking.

Walked to shop, greeted by Yoko, she looks Korean but from China, very sexy appearance, invited me to 2nd room then prepared me hot tea. Settle the payment with Tiffany with advise enjoy as Yoko has years experience in China. That a good advice, as soon as Yoko closed the door we disrobed and I told her what I am expecting because I would like to enjoy the sessions if prostate massage and playtime more so I divided as below;
    Relaxation massage 15 minutes
    Playtime. 20 minutes
    Prostate massage. 20 minutes
    Cleanups. 5 minutes

Round 1 started shoulders with some oil, Yoko hands pressure is good strong massage, some back massage then moved to thighs with some occasionally at the perineum area quite stimulating. Looking at the wall mirror, I was so excited as her D cups boobs waiting to be held and the partly shaved underneath nice to look at. While she massage my shoulders I asked to touch her, she all yours. That’s good.

I make the call in round 2, I told her for B2B, she wiped off the oil with hot towel then put on powder and up to the massage table. Watching her B2B back, she is really experienced, nice boobs handling good pressures and blew air to my ear. I turned over as she continued B2B front with cat bath and some pussy sliding. After awhile, I ducked her boobs and some fiv outside as she had her period.

Round 3, gear on the table, proceeded prostate massage. Some pre massage at abdominal and perineum area before anus. The way Yoko handle the prostate massage so comfortable as she has years of experience handling this in China. The waves of tsunami hitting me few times and had to stopped then Yoko started her HJ. I told her that I just want the excitement but no eruptions. She said laid down and enjoy. Watching her in front on me with these D cups hanging at the front, her sexy expression with multiple style of HJ even used her inner elbow to perform HJ, this is the first time my LT HJ from inner elbow. The best part was, when she saw me nearly cum, she will massage my testicle part to control from erupting. This movement happens few times, it was really really good and happy with her service.

I stopped her again as I really enjoyed my time, she is not rushing but instead help to wiped off those oil at my groan area. Clothes on have a cuddles before walked out. Told Tiffany that Yoko is really good and happy with her service.

Thanks brother BD advice of communication beforehand our expectations
    and brother Hogrider recommendation of this unique shop
    Tiffany good guidance of her babes.

Banned
    Leslie 75
    Hey Buddy.... you got shares in this place...?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Leslie 75
    Hey Buddy.... you got shares in this place...?
    Hi LV, you are hilarious I liked you. if I open shops you will be first on my invitation list
    Probably you will see my reviews at some of my regular shops but just inform others brothers about the shops as I am hoping to visit others shops based on reviews and trusted reviewers as I have been following.

I am going there again today as new girl Summer rostered day 1. Come and join bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post

My experience/ recommendation;
    Saw Renwick shop has new girl started today from WeChat daily roster, message Tiffany booking for Yoko, 12:30. Confirmation granted. Arrived early, availability parking at council 2 hours free parking.

Walked to shop, greeted by Yoko, she looks Korean but from China, very sexy appearance, invited me to 2nd room then prepared me hot tea. Settle the payment with Tiffany with advise enjoy as Yoko has years experience in China. That a good advice, as soon as Yoko closed the door we disrobed and I told her what I am expecting because I would like to enjoy the sessions if prostate massage and playtime more so I divided as below;
    Relaxation massage 15 minutes
    Playtime. 20 minutes
    Prostate massage. 20 minutes
    Cleanups. 5 minutes

Round 1 started shoulders with some oil, Yoko hands pressure is good strong massage, some back massage then moved to thighs with some occasionally at the perineum area quite stimulating. Looking at the wall mirror, I was so excited as her D cups boobs waiting to be held and the partly shaved underneath nice to look at. While she massage my shoulders I asked to touch her, she all yours. That’s good.

I make the call in round 2, I told her for B2B, she wiped off the oil with hot towel then put on powder and up to the massage table. Watching her B2B back, she is really experienced, nice boobs handling good pressures and blew air to my ear. I turned over as she continued B2B front with cat bath and some pussy sliding. After awhile, I ducked her boobs and some fiv outside as she had her period.

Round 3, gear on the table, proceeded prostate massage. Some pre massage at abdominal and perineum area before anus. The way Yoko handle the prostate massage so comfortable as she has years of experience handling this in China. The waves of tsunami hitting me few times and had to stopped then Yoko started her HJ. I told her that I just want the excitement but no eruptions. She said laid down and enjoy. Watching her in front on me with these D cups hanging at the front, her sexy expression with multiple style of HJ even used her inner elbow to perform HJ, this is the first time my LT HJ from inner elbow. The best part was, when she saw me nearly cum, she will massage my testicle part to control from erupting. This movement happens few times, it was really really good and happy with her service.

I stopped her again as I really enjoyed my time, she is not rushing but instead help to wiped off those oil at my groan area. Clothes on have a cuddles before walked out. Told Tiffany that Yoko is really good and happy with her service.

Thanks brother BD advice of communication beforehand our expectations
    and brother Hogrider recommendation of this unique shop
    Tiffany good guidance of her babes.
    Thanks for the review nice reading and enjoy always. Would like to try that portion of time arrangement as well. Can’t imagine how you did that to control from erupting

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Hi LV, you are hilarious I liked you. if I open shops you will be first on my invitation list
    Probably you will see my reviews at some of my regular shops but just inform others brothers about the shops as I am hoping to visit others shops based on reviews and trusted reviewers as I have been following.

I am going there again today as new girl Summer rostered day 1. Come and join bro.
    Be strong brother Leslie keep on doing what you like, don’t bother what others said. Your reviews are trustworthy I will follow you.
    This happened to me as well but I have encouragement and feedback from the shop supporting my review as below;
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ting-attitudes

Did Renwick shop supports you?

Senior Member(無間使者)

The waves of tsunami hitting me few times and had to stopped then Yoko started her HJ. I told her that I just want the excitement but no eruptions. She said laid down and enjoy. Watching her in front on me with these D cups hanging at the front, her sexy expression with multiple style of HJ even used her inner elbow to perform HJ, this is the first time my LT HJ from inner elbow. The best part was, when she saw me nearly cum, she will massage my testicle part to control from erupting. This movement happens few times, it was really really good and happy with her service.
    Not a fan of RnT as most dont care to learn the finer skills. Hate it when it feels like a chore, might as well do it myself

Yoko is an exception - she has bothered to learn (or be taught) the fine arts of her work.
    The all inclusive prices are less of a hassle as well, you kniw what is included.
    Although how a lady on the rag does a nudey and charges for it, Im not so sure

Shop Owner
    Hi all.Yoko is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to good massage and prostate

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-09 at 9.27.10 PM.jpg

Shop Owner
    Hi all.Yoko is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to good massage and prostate

Shop Owner

Shop Owner