Thread: JISOO - Skinny Fuck Doll.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Welp, clearly the current trending girl, decided to give her a go myself
    Pretty exact as to the few reviews I've seen so far; super skinny, sweet GFE girl. Not quite like her photos, main difference being MUCH more slim, and leaning more toward pretty than simply hot.
    Barely said anything, due to almost no English, but always smiling, bit giggly too. Mild DFK and nice BBBJ in the shower, both more intense on the bed. Gave an awesome Julia-esque pussy slide, then quickly onto cowgirl.
    Powerful thighs, but I didn't want to just lay there lazily so I covered most of the effort She came twice, very noticeable with her as she goes from utter quiet to moaning like a nymph. Fucking hot.
    Second time brought me over the edge and she squeezed HARD, like damn, she was tight to begin with, I'm lucky I still have my member after that xD
    She insisted I stay on the bed afterward as she cleaned up and returned for a nice cuddle

Overall, absolutely GFE girl, crazy slim, look at her back and it's all spine and ribs, amazing she can maintain that weight while still being healthy and able. Oh, and enhanced boobs, very noticeable, I don't mind either way. Didn't really respond to playing with em, or nipple play, dunno what her preference is there.
    Well up on the rankings, though not top, she's clearly naturally gifted for the job, and I doubt anyone could walk away even vaguely unsatisfied.
    Hey mate, found your AR, lol~ Although it took a while after you sent the PM. It certainly was a great read! And a very, very interesting girl to boot. It's been more than a few months now since I last punted, but things should be getting quite with work by next week. So hopefully, I'll get to resume my long-awaited story hunting, lol~

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Hey mate, found your AR, lol~ Although it took a while after you sent the PM. It certainly was a great read! And a very, very interesting girl to boot. It's been more than a few months now since I last punted, but things should be getting quite with work by next week. So hopefully, I'll get to resume my long-awaited story hunting, lol~

Sorry, that was for bro BigD~