Thread: New shop at EMP

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

New shop at EMP

Paid this place a visit last weekend, on the text told me had Korean, Jap girls, turned out all to be Chinese!!!

place is in the middle of a townhouse complex with neighbors probly hearing most of the actions, waiting to be raided???

was short of time to find another place so just took the dive, mistake number 1

"lady" I had woulda been in late 30s or 40s, "L***a" although I am not a good judge with age, massage was decent to start, then came the negotiation part where she tried to rip me off by pretending the HJ wasn't included in the pricing

she was like extra 100 for nude and I was like didn't I already paid 40 for the HJ, she just said it was the shop fee hahaha, I just told her to piss off and finish what I paid for - mistake number 2

asked if they shower, told was upstairs? sounds doggy so I opted to have a wipe down, mistake number 3 for assuming they had a shower and I had a meeting after

anyways with number of new shops coming up, I wonder how these kind of shops will survive

massage: 4/10 - she woulda spent 10mins trying to rip me off, not much TT either

ml: 4/10 - older than what I would like, but sometimes old MLs provides better services, not the case with this one

ending: 3/10 - got it out and got out

WIR: all I wanted to do after leaving this place was to write this report, so take your guess, worst $70 I've spent in the past few months

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...LE-PLAINS.html

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tks man. So many of these dumps now, maybe need to compile a sticky list for quick reference so can avoid.

Banned
    Great for the neighbours to hear horny men getting unloaded by boiler milfs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahaha even has the address

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even tho pics are fake, Still how can they put pic of girl holding Dom, Does it mean that, They are openly showing what's on the Menu 🤔🤔🤔

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a lovely session here today with a bright young lovely 20 year old.. bit shy but just lovely. Really enjoyed it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So this looks like 2nd shop in the franchise with the first shop being the Boundary St Shop "all inclusive".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very ordinary. Go elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bad return visit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this place still open?
    I thought it closed down due to neighbours.
    Those 3/4 walls in a house where you can hear everything elsewhere, is such a turn on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No ... Tried to follow girl from 8mp to boundary.. they said sure she on then get there and no .. try this one.. They have probably disrespected 3 out of 4 bookings and dirty shop. Silly me for trying again but liked the ml.