Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    WeChat: ladyau777
    Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation;
    Weekend punt chosen Renwick baby massage, wechat confirmation arrival time. A cup of Chinese tea offered as usual from Tiffany with good hospitality. Payment sorted advised me be gentle as Ivy is day 1 in the shop. Another newbie, 24 years old, chubby but sweet, D to E cup with 1 Year experience in Sydney.

Tiffany sent me to last room with big wall mirror accompanying essential oil burner, tea tree, good for me as clear my nose block. Disrobe and waited for Ivy to come, door knocked and opened, came Ivy a bit shy, She started with her massage routine with oil in my back. Her hands are warm, good as weather was a bit cold this morning.

Some conversations, she is replacing Christine on leave and not sure whether will be back but very keen to practice prostate massage. As usual, shortened part 1, we proceeded to prostate massage. Ivy didn’t have much experience in prostate massage but willing to learn. She was happy with my little bit of advice.

Guided her to relax the customer, pre prostate massage to withdraw customers focus when inserting her FIA, look at customer facial expressions then her participation as well. She learn quick just practical experience needed. I enjoyed the way she did as my request, the wave of tsunami hit few times and I told her that do not touch my little one as I do not want to erupted there as another plan waiting.

Enjoyed enough and thanked her for today. Clothes on, on my way out thanked Tiffany and forward to next destination.

Shop Owner
    Thank Leslie 75 came massage ,she will study hard and do good job for handsome man,looking forward see you again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like you are the Head Trainer for Renwick ha.