Angela - very young looking pretty girl with a sexy body

Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 16/5/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone :02 9713 9378

Hours of Business : Every Thursday and Friday 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5 petite sexy slim body, a cups but natural and nice, pretty face, very sexy legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, LFK and hugs, side saddle different angles and playing with pussy, missionary to completion, happy to lay there in close embrace after sex

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a very sexy young girl

My experience/comments : I called Kelly to book Miya but she is very popular and booked solid so she suggested Angela and after reading Newboy's review I thought she sounded ok.

The room was a reasonable size and when Angela entered I was pleasantly surprised to see that she is very young looking, slim and pretty with very sexy firm slim legs.

I showered and she was undressed and what a sexy little body and I gave her a hug and held her close on the bed with some sexy kissing and her body is petite and lovely.

I suggested some pussy licking and she said to go softly and she has an untamed bush so didn't like that much and as I was licking her she seemed to not enjoy it and was clamping my head with her legs.

I moved around a bit and licked in various ways and got a mixed reaction but I don't think she likes it much so I stopped and asked for a BBBJ and she can suck really well.

Going about half way with good pressure and no teeth and twisting as she sucks and going fairly fast at times and I was playing with her pussy and watching her sexy little body.

I let this go for ten minutes and then wanted to fuck her because I had read she has a tight pussy so she doms me and I started side saddle with lube and eased into her pussy.

I had to go easy as she is indeed a snug fit but it felt very good inside her and I could feel every bit of that sexy pussy sucking my cock as I fucked her slowly.

Angela is getting very worked up and I thought she was going to complain about my cock size but as it turned out she loved me fucking her and I loved fucking her as well.

Just looking at that sexy little girl who could pass for a teenager with the firm body and sexy legs and pretty face and she is loving me fucking her and was bucking onto my cock.

I varied the pace and went slow with some kissing and then went faster at times and she was reacting very nicely making me more horny just looking at her.

I kept this up for at least fifteen minutes and the feel of that tight pussy was so good and also just holding her nice legs and body while I fucked her and she was just soaking wet.

She had to put heaps of tissues down during DATY and also during sex as she gets very wet and I was having a great time seeing my cock stretch that nice little pussy.

I then changed to missionary and again it felt good inside her and I started slowly and Angela was getting very worked up again and gradually increased the pace and after five minutes I just had to cum.

I sped up and held her neck with my left hand and had her butt in my right hand and fucked her like crazy with her going right off and we both had an intense orgasm and she was bucking up and clamping onto me.

It was insane how good that felt and lasted a while and she was happy to let me lay on top inside her for a few moments and I could feel her pussy contracting onto my cock.

We cleaned up and just lay there in a close embrace for the remaining fifteen minutes and I was talking to her about heaps of stuff and laughing so I think she would get even better over time.

Banned
    Angela in today and on roster 12/9