Thread: Wechat contact

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wechat contact

Have had this Pimp chasing me for while has any body 100% ID the girls he/she has, about 4/5 girls around town Slacks Creek ,and other various suburbs the Wechat account is as follows

: Bris_Gals_Dreamer1

Has any body used this Pimp before they are saying 100% pictures are real .Any body been to see 1 off them
    Thanks in advance on an info

Banned
    Slacks Creek? Do they live in a fuckin' garbage dumpster? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it's the same "dreamers" business as the one on Line, then yes. Though quite costly, around 400 to 500 a pop.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    for approx 400-500, you can get guaranteed HAB in a private room in hotel...

hope you are loaded, it's like working 2days for nothing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    for approx 400-500, you can get guaranteed HAB in a private room in hotel...

hope you are loaded, it's like working 2days for nothing
    Seriously! Ive been to the home of 2 of the hottest ml in the business for a private visit and was no where near that amount, plus they would b every bit as gorgeous as one of those girls. And as i was very friendly with them dare i say better service too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Seriously! Ive been to the home of 2 of the hottest ml in the business for a private visit and was no where near that amount, plus they would b every bit as gorgeous as one of those girls. And as i was very friendly with them dare i say better service too.
    like SSDS and sky, their main customer group is the Asian community...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is one on Line. ID = Bris.Gals.dreamer
    They appear to rotate four very nice looking Asian girls between Slacks Creek, Acacia Ridge, Greenslopes, and Carseldine.
    200 for 1hr FS.
    I've not tried ... but am considering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tryed the Slacks Creek 1 last Friday booked for 9 got to motel been there before rang the Pimp for room number sorry girl just wake up can u wait 30 min so I said yes waited got the text went to room it was the girl but she rushing the whole process wanted DATY but she was reluctant would rather go to shop and build up relationship with girl these girls are fly by night there for 10 days move on wouldn't bother going back.Pimp told me all the girls are in motels

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    splashing out mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doa View Post
    I tryed the Slacks Creek 1 last Friday booked for 9 got to motel been there before rang the Pimp for room number sorry girl just wake up can u wait 30 min so I said yes waited got the text went to room it was the girl but she rushing the whole process wanted DATY but she was reluctant would rather go to shop and build up relationship with girl these girls are fly by night there for 10 days move on wouldn't bother going back.Pimp told me all the girls are in motels
    I think the speed of service is sometimes pressured by pimps, because we book early... so if the girl knows she's got another booking at 10:00, she's going to rush you out no matter what.. much prefer shops too .
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits