i have waited so so long for this person to come back on :

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...Carindale.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    i have waited so so long for this person to come back on :

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...Carindale.html
    really but why ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she does not post the ads regularly. i guess her husband was around. good service and great VFM. you should try sometimes. she'll drain you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    she does not post the ads regularly. i guess her husband was around. good service and great VFM. you should try sometimes. she'll drain you
    I have tried a few times to book her, she must be popular as bloody hard to get a booking. Hope I get in soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i never seen anyone else with that many good reviews. i myself have tried to book her for months without success

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Speaking if Indian girls, does anyone remember busty Indian Julie who use to live/work from some units next the golden arches on Main St KP (a few years ago now)?
    A short chubbier girl with big tits and a real sweety who always tried her hardest to give you a good time. Her old number is not connected anymore, wondering if anyone remembers her or knows if she is still around? Been feeling like a bit of Indian lately and Julie was always a reliable staple.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2me View Post
    Speaking if Indian girls, does anyone remember busty Indian Julie who use to live/work from some units next the golden arches on Main St KP (a few years ago now)?
    A short chubbier girl with big tits and a real sweety who always tried her hardest to give you a good time. Her old number is not connected anymore, wondering if anyone remembers her or knows if she is still around? Been feeling like a bit of Indian lately and Julie was always a reliable staple.
    Yeah mate I used to smash that years back. Sure she was fat with a gut but she had a cute face, did an excellent BBBJ, was dirt cheap, and was polite too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Yeah mate I used to smash that years back. Sure she was fat with a gut but she had a cute face, did an excellent BBBJ, was dirt cheap, and was polite too.
    That describes her perfectly Frank! I came across this ad today.........surely this couldn't be her, could it?
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...ing-today.html
    It would be a hell of a coincidence!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So did anyone find out if this is infact THE Julie?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2me View Post
    That describes her perfectly Frank! I came across this ad today.........surely this couldn't be her, could it?
    It would be a hell of a coincidence!!
    Hmm pics don't feel bang on but the fact she says her name is Julie and she's back in Brisbane suggests it is her. I'm busy the next few weeks but if she's close to the CBD will enquire and pop by for a session if she confirms she used to work out of kangaroo point over the initial SMS exchange.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Frank says"dirt cheap", yet earlier on says $350. What is current price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Frank says"dirt cheap", yet earlier on says $350. What is current price.
    Where'd you get $350 from? Her old rate was $180 per hour, which is what I'd classify as dirt cheap.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My bad, i have created the confusion by bring another Indian lady into the discussion.
    The thread started with a discussion about Indian Rosy and it was quoted that she charged $350.
    I then took the thread off track by discussing another Indian lady by the name of Julie, which was who Frank was referring to when he mentioned "dirt cheap".
    She was $100 for 30 min. and $180 for the hour and time always ran over so yes, dirt cheap indeed.
    Add her personality and service to the equation and she is still one of the best value for money ladies i have had the pleasure of seeing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok, thanks for that. So, how do I find Julie. And don't say " very nice".

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Ok, thanks for that. So, how do I find Julie. And don't say " very nice".
    Well she was very nice!

If you read my post above (post #28), you will see that the following ad might be her, but might not be also. I haven't had a chance to go and see the girl in this ad as yet to find out if it is her, but i will in the next couple of weeks. If was a betting man i would say it is the same Julie that both Frank walker and i were discussing........at least i hope it is!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Texted number in the add. Turns out to be a shop, "girls from many countries". May be a bit difficult sifting through to find "Julie".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So is K still at VIP?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seen this ad a few times now but she is far from me.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...yrs-D-Cup.html

anyone has had any experience with her ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry, wrong section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12