Thread: Crystal - round three - amazing session and nearly killed me at the end

Senior Member(無間使者)

Crystal - round three - amazing session and nearly killed me at the end

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : 25th July 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late Thursday and Friday and I saw her for one hour today

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape : Pretty face especially when kissing me and when horny, oh and sucking my cock, size 6 to 7 with long toned legs, Natural C Cup, shaved, 165cm, Rose tattoo on stomach, sexy as fuck.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DFK, DATY,dtbbbj with balls sucking for 20 minutes or more, pussy slide, missionary three times, cowgirl, FA, reverse cowgirl, reverse missionary, stand up and bed doggie, amazon getting fucked stupid with tongue kissing by this babe, missionary to finish and I nearly had a heart attack, Holy shit it was good with a near death experience at the end.

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck Yesssssssss with an evil laugh

My experience/comments : My third time with Crystal and as you recall I kept losing it and was close to cumming and had to cool down due to her enthusiasm the first time and the second time I had sussed her out a bit so it was way easier and this time no problem keeping a hard cock for 50 minutes of sucking and fucking.

Crystal had found out that I like to fuck slow and for a long time and she wanted that as well so we started with me just holding her and kissing spasmodically and this elevated into full on deep French kissing.

Crystal had a hold of my cock through my jeans and there is a Queensland banana there now because this girl is as sexy as fuck with those long strong legs and really nice butt and she feels very good to hold.

After maybe eight minutes of full on kissing I quickly showered and rushed to get dried and more kissing naked now and she is rubbing my cock between her thighs and then on her knees and my cock is getting sucked.

This girl is an expert suck and she likes to put on disco music and suck in time with the music and she is twisting and varying the depth and the whole time she is watching my reaction and then over to the sink with hot water.

Then onto my cock again this time inside her hot mouth full of water and I am thinking holy fuck that's good and then balls and back to cock and she pushes me onto the bed and more sucking in time with the music.

This session went for about ten minutes and there were a few of these with and without the hot water throughout the session and we were some times standing and then sitting and one time she pushed me on my back and sucking balls and licking my perenium but no rimming.

I just let her go as it was very enjoyable and she is quite bossy so I just let her do her thing and after 20 minutes we were over near the massage table and I pushed her up onto it and attacked her pussy with my hungry tongue.

She had no time to escape and I had her in a firm grip and sucked that sexy pussy and she was crying out super horny right away and I tongue fucked her and sucked her so hard that she moved upwards and had her head over the edge.

She was laying down with her head down off the edge of the massage table and she was going mental and cumming in my mouth and crying out and arching upwards and I was holding her steady and loving it.

After five minutes of intense licking we stood up and she wanted to kiss me but I showed her a mouth full of her cum and spat this out and rinsed and then we kissed some more and then onto the bed for some fucking.

I wanted her on top to start and she is giving me an extended pussy slide and kissing me with real passion and her pussy is wet so I am kind of being fucked bareback but on the outside and after five minutes of this she doms and lubes me.

Crystal has a nice snug pussy and she lowers onto me and straight away is going off very horny and leaning down slowly fucking me and sucking my lip and tongue kissing and I am holding her close and fingering her arse.

I try to fuck her but being bossy she said no I fuck you now so I let her fuck me slowly and then she arches right up and is crying out and pivoting her hips back and forth quite fast and crying out again.

So this was about ten minutes of both fast and slow and then she turns right around reverse missionary and is going off again and I am watching her sexy long legs and perfect butt as she rides me and crying out.

We then get up and go to the sink and a quick wash and some more hot water sucking and then I positioned her to lay down and dom on and into missionary and she wanted slow and steady and I did that for quite a while.

She was kissing me so nicely and sucking and biting my lip and I slowly made love to her and she looked so beautiful when she was horny and I was loving this as this is the ultimate situation to get them into that real girlfriend mode.

I would go fast every now and then and she was reacting very strongly and would cry out and make me slow down again so as not to cum too often as it makes her sleepy later and she said she never cums but that is not true.

I know she came when I licked her and again during sex and especially at the end and when I said to her that she came and she looked at me and said yes but was embarrassed to admit it.

So after the spell of missionary she wanted some doggy and she stood near the bed and leaned down and I fucked her like this for a while and she just loved it and was bucking back onto my cock.

We also got up on the bed and did some doggy there and she had her legs spread out wide and I fucked her hard and fast and she looked amazing with those sexy long legs and perfect shaped butt.

I was close to cumming and I said lets do missionary to finish and I started slow and then built up to a very fast motion and she was arching right up and I was hammering her holding her right up.

This was a fuck frenzy if ever I had one and the last five minutes was just fucking nuts and we were moving at different angles and I was absolutely hammering her pussy with my hand on her butt and one on her neck.

We were kissing very intensely the whole time and I could feel my gut muscles working overtime to keep up the pace and she was as worked up as I have seen her and I finished with an amazing sexy orgasm and so did she.

My heart rate was in danger territory and I think that one day she is going to kill me and she said "you are killing me" with a smile.

So guys get onto the workouts so you have a good fitness level.

Is crystal ex sky from Roseville?

Crystal in today 24/11