Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 100 Annerley rd

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered View Post
    You just made my point by trying to argue against it.
    Yes, initially the massage is the contract. Then ANOTHER negotiation is done, where services for money is agreed upon. That’s a contract. Regardless of how shaky the foundation may be, it’s the oldest form of contract that exists. A verbal contract. If the ML does NOT agree, then there’s no contract.

Sexual harassment is a civil matter until things progress to assault. That doesn’t mean physically touching, just the implied or assumed threat of harm. So to suggest that an appearance in court handcuffed for sexual harassment for negotiations of extras is utterly wrong. But hey, maybe you’re a little more aggressive and domineering with how you do it?
    Jesus Christ you are thick. If you proposition a ML, you have in fact committed sexual harassment as the sexual nature IS NOT part of the initial contract of services. Just as if you proposition anyone else in a commercial situation.

If you admit to a crime during a civil court case, you can/will be referred to the bailiff for charges.

I am not more aggressive in my interactions, but I have been in the game long enough to hear the numerous stories from MLs about rape, verbal abuse, physical abuse and blatant sexual harassment that does occur. Obviously you haven't if you think otherwise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    have been in the game long enough to hear the numerous stories from MLs about rape, verbal abuse, physical abuse and blatant sexual harassment that does occur.
    And that’s just brown wallaby...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Jesus Christ you are thick. If you proposition a ML, you have in fact committed sexual harassment as the sexual nature IS NOT part of the initial contract of services. Just as if you proposition anyone else in a commercial situation.
    Ok, Champ. I defer to your obviously greater knowledge.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can we have the fuckwittery comments taken elsewhere?

Yes it’s funny to see two guys having dick measure contest but it’s not why we are here.

You only make yourself look a tosser.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Can we have the fuckwittery comments taken elsewhere?

Yes it’s funny to see two guys having dick measure contest but it’s not why we are here.

You only make yourself look a tosser.
    couldn't agree more

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910