Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
Was here the last week before new girls to see my reg. Was the last customer to enter. And exit and enter. Only thing I hate about the new premises is the walls are super thin. My reg and I kept laughing at the conversation next door. The punter had obviously been to this site and tried to fake his way to a cheap FS.
ML to customer: "Have you been here before?" Older white man: "Yes, I saw Red last Sunday." ML:"Really? But Red didn't work on Sunday."
Old white creep "Oh must have been Saturday or Monday. Anyway she did FS for me for only $70. You can do the same. Ok."
ML: "What $70??!! No way."
OWC: "Would I lie to you? If you're nice to me, I can be nice to you and drive you home afterwards. You'll save some money not having to catch a taxi or uber."
ML: "Err, do you want massage? I don't do FS."
OWC: "Every girl does FS. You make more money and get more customers. I can write a review and you'll be really busy. Lots of money."
ML: "It's ok. I don't want to do that."
OWC: "Just try it once. Do you have a boyftiend? No? So you gave needs. Your ex boyfriend didn't know what he was going. Asian men have small penises. Have you every been with a white man before?"
ML: "I can do hj $50 nude hj $100 bj$150."
OWC: " Too expensive. FS for $100. See that's all I have. Red did it for $70 I'm giving you $100."
ML: " No FS. $100 is nude hj."
OWC "ok $100 for bj but no condom. You don't have to swallow."
ML: "No. 100 nude hj. Bj is $150."
OWC: "Ok, ok. But next time I go back to Red."

My reg tells me this is a regular occurance since punters have mentioned girls and services, and customers are all expecting the same standards from all the girls now. Some customers have been very aggresive and demanding to the level that girls are leaving as they feel its getting too much.
Some punters acr like regulars and once the deed is done say they thought it was only $100 with the excuse you didn't tell me before we started.

Play nice guys. Remember some girls don't want the reputation and some really only do extra extra hor their VVIP's.

Sometimes girls leave a shop because of bad customers, which ruins it for everyone else.

BTW after my massage had nice finner znd dtinks with my reg and two other MLs from here who were weirded out by the OWC. So I should thank him.
Drove them home and received option 1,2,3,4, and 5 (my holy grail) from my reg as a thank you cos she realised that i am one of the nicer customers ans she wanted to reward me by giving me something she hadn't given before.
Lucky u got it after u left as with all that listening u certainly would'nt have had time at the shop haha..... I jest.