Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 Annerley rd

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The Maharishi comes in many disguises. In that period many punters left Amore feeling enlightened and spiritually enhanced (and financially broke) after a session with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    Yes and spit enz wrote her theme song. If it is the same girl I’m thinking of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When my baby is walking down the street?

She plays the bugle like an expert, but has anyone got a wild session from carpet chow or the ultimate? She just lies there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    When my baby is walking down the street?

She plays the bugle like an expert, but has anyone got a wild session from carpet chow or the ultimate? She just lies there.
    She jumped straight up for some ying-yang the other day and went off like a fire-cracker. Ultimate is on offer for the next visit. She definitely won’t be just laying there. I’ll make that lil’kpop work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ******* Deleted ********
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 02-01-2021 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Gone

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Let's make 2P a new standard for top level service. It's achievable if we're all on the same page

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Let's make 2P a new standard for top level service. It's achievable if we're all on the same page
    Agree 100% with this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I realize ML charge different $$$ to different clients, Been there last week, ML offered me BJ for $150, However her reports were Good and Gives a lot for $100 Or less I didn't say anything but Declined with Smile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I tried 100 Annerley.
    I know it was just once ... but it was overpriced.
    Meaning. 3xP for top level service is an old standard. Getting quite a few places where you get that service for 2xP.
    On my visit ... price was 4xP.
    Did I just luck out on the wrong ML?
    Does mean I've not returned since.
    If I were you, i would have declined

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cream red & all the girls r fucking great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    I realize ML charge different $$$ to different clients, Been there last week, ML offered me BJ for $150, However her reports were Good and Gives a lot for $100 Or less I didn't say anything but Declined with Smile.
    Most guys arent thinking with their wallets. Takes great discipline to turn down a hot naked women offering to do things most guys dream about, all for an extra $50?
    If you have your set of rules and can adhere to them, more power to you.
    For most guys the brain goes out the window and little head takes over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most guys arent thinking with their wallets. Takes great discipline to turn down a hot naked women offering to do things most guys dream about, all for an extra $50?
    I agree, I guess it also matters alot on frequency of punting. I'm not a regular punter, and I usually go with the specific objective of getting relaxed, so option 1 is usually the bare minimum, irrespective of (reasonable) price.. It does also mean I'm overpaying alot more compared to some of the seasoned pros here.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Couldn't agree more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's why you make it a point to pay $100 tops before you go in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen Red before. She's so fit! Anyone else I should see ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Red is very fit. Works out. Athletic.
    Great service. But price too high.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PastMaster View Post
    I've seen Red before. She's so fit! Anyone else I should see ?
    I would say most the girls here are quite nice, just the price is on the steeper side.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    See 3 new names this week. Anyone with intel, can you pm me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    See 3 new names this week. Anyone with intel, can you pm me?

Maybe a few girls have moved on ? Wouldn’t be surprised with the amount of gossip going on the forum and PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Some names seem to have disappeared

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was here the last week before new girls to see my reg. Was the last customer to enter. And exit and enter. Only thing I hate about the new premises is the walls are super thin. My reg and I kept laughing at the conversation next door. The punter had obviously been to this site and tried to fake his way to a cheap FS.
    ML to customer: "Have you been here before?" Older white man: "Yes, I saw Red last Sunday." ML:"Really? But Red didn't work on Sunday."
    Old white creep "Oh must have been Saturday or Monday. Anyway she did FS for me for only $70. You can do the same. Ok."
    ML: "What $70??!! No way."
    OWC: "Would I lie to you? If you're nice to me, I can be nice to you and drive you home afterwards. You'll save some money not having to catch a taxi or uber."
    ML: "Err, do you want massage? I don't do FS."
    OWC: "Every girl does FS. You make more money and get more customers. I can write a review and you'll be really busy. Lots of money."
    ML: "It's ok. I don't want to do that."
    OWC: "Just try it once. Do you have a boyftiend? No? So you gave needs. Your ex boyfriend didn't know what he was going. Asian men have small penises. Have you every been with a white man before?"
    ML: "I can do hj $50 nude hj $100 bj$150."
    OWC: " Too expensive. FS for $100. See that's all I have. Red did it for $70 I'm giving you $100."
    ML: " No FS. $100 is nude hj."
    OWC "ok $100 for bj but no condom. You don't have to swallow."
    ML: "No. 100 nude hj. Bj is $150."
    OWC: "Ok, ok. But next time I go back to Red."

My reg tells me this is a regular occurance since punters have mentioned girls and services, and customers are all expecting the same standards from all the girls now. Some customers have been very aggresive and demanding to the level that girls are leaving as they feel its getting too much.
    Some punters acr like regulars and once the deed is done say they thought it was only $100 with the excuse you didn't tell me before we started.

Play nice guys. Remember some girls don't want the reputation and some really only do extra extra hor their VVIP's.

Sometimes girls leave a shop because of bad customers, which ruins it for everyone else.

BTW after my massage had nice finner znd dtinks with my reg and two other MLs from here who were weirded out by the OWC. So I should thank him.
    Drove them home and received option 1,2,3,4, and 5 (my holy grail) from my reg as a thank you cos she realised that i am one of the nicer customers ans she wanted to reward me by giving me something she hadn't given before.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast