Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 Annerley rd

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Was here the last week before new girls to see my reg. Was the last customer to enter. And exit and enter. Only thing I hate about the new premises is the walls are super thin. My reg and I kept laughing at the conversation next door. The punter had obviously been to this site and tried to fake his way to a cheap FS.
    ML to customer: "Have you been here before?" Older white man: "Yes, I saw Red last Sunday." ML:"Really? But Red didn't work on Sunday."
    Old white creep "Oh must have been Saturday or Monday. Anyway she did FS for me for only $70. You can do the same. Ok."
    ML: "What $70??!! No way."
    OWC: "Would I lie to you? If you're nice to me, I can be nice to you and drive you home afterwards. You'll save some money not having to catch a taxi or uber."
    ML: "Err, do you want massage? I don't do FS."
    OWC: "Every girl does FS. You make more money and get more customers. I can write a review and you'll be really busy. Lots of money."
    ML: "It's ok. I don't want to do that."
    OWC: "Just try it once. Do you have a boyftiend? No? So you gave needs. Your ex boyfriend didn't know what he was going. Asian men have small penises. Have you every been with a white man before?"
    ML: "I can do hj $50 nude hj $100 bj$150."
    OWC: " Too expensive. FS for $100. See that's all I have. Red did it for $70 I'm giving you $100."
    ML: " No FS. $100 is nude hj."
    OWC "ok $100 for bj but no condom. You don't have to swallow."
    ML: "No. 100 nude hj. Bj is $150."
    OWC: "Ok, ok. But next time I go back to Red."

My reg tells me this is a regular occurance since punters have mentioned girls and services, and customers are all expecting the same standards from all the girls now. Some customers have been very aggresive and demanding to the level that girls are leaving as they feel its getting too much.
    Some punters acr like regulars and once the deed is done say they thought it was only $100 with the excuse you didn't tell me before we started.

Play nice guys. Remember some girls don't want the reputation and some really only do extra extra hor their VVIP's.

Sometimes girls leave a shop because of bad customers, which ruins it for everyone else.

BTW after my massage had nice finner znd dtinks with my reg and two other MLs from here who were weirded out by the OWC. So I should thank him.
    Drove them home and received option 1,2,3,4, and 5 (my holy grail) from my reg as a thank you cos she realised that i am one of the nicer customers ans she wanted to reward me by giving me something she hadn't given before.
    Lucky u got it after u left as with all that listening u certainly would'nt have had time at the shop haha..... I jest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you should have given him a tap on the chin, it is wankers like this that ruin it for all of us.
    obviously like the old saying, couldn't get a root in a brothel with a handful of fifties.
    as if any girl wants to hear that crap, sometimes one will ask what does so & so do for you, i just say same as you honey nothing just massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    obviously like the old saying, couldn't get a root in a brothel with a handful of fifties.
    Trouble is some people believe the myth that anyone can get a root in a MS with 2 fifties and a bit more for a massage.
    Exception rather than rule.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It’s shocking. The approach is totally wrong from start to finish. This is a problem with sharing intels as intels tend to focus on results only but no one is interested to learn how to achieve them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with all that was said.. people are still making decisions wih the below the waist brain..
    Sharing is one thing, but keeping the source and detailed info from the ML should be golden rule #1.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Trouble is some people believe the myth that anyone can get a root in a MS with 2 fifties and a bit more for a massage.
    Exception rather than rule.
    It's the age of entitlement. People forget what the word extra means and think it's an automatic inclusion in the service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gee the wall is thin, but its not that thin - that, or my hearing is really shitty, i could never what was said.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Soundproofing is not great there. Even the girls complain

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    never had a disappointing experience from this new shop and never discussed tips

MLs are actually human and young 20 yr old girls, they need genuine attention rather than a bully I'd say...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    their usual landline disconnected?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    their usual landline disconnected?
    There is a mobile.... I don’t know the number tho

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is their mobile. 0404902031
    Last contacted was today on that number.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reddoor, I had made an hour booking with my reg and massage is literally 5 minutes, rest is play. The conversation happened during this time I'm sure they heard us laughing but didn't know why. Was wiling to step in next door if it got out of hand.
    Have been to shops where guys have come in drunk or high and even had a guy shoot up in the room next door with the ML running into my room for help and i threatened him with the cops (also took a photo of him just in case he came back).
    The girls really don't deserve this kind of crap. It happens more often than people realise.
    And agree with most of the seasoned punters here, treat the girl nice and in most cases she will do the same to you.
    We all want (ok maybe just me) to be the first or the only customer that receives that little more extra, but unless the girl is brand new to the industry they probably had hundreds of guys try to grab finger stick tongue them in places that they didn't want. In many cases they say no initially but give in as customers see other girls who are more willing.
    We mess with their heads as does money. Some go into it as work but find it hard to separate it from their daily life. Some treat it as just work and it reflects in the service (can be both good and bad).
    I find that most girls at 100 have done this job or been in this industry before coming to Australia. A lot of the girls I have met have worked as hostesses, saunas or massage shops back in their home country. They say they make more money here, but have more difficulties with customers esp from a certain country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is India for $500, thanks Merv.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Reddoor, I had made an hour booking with my reg and massage is literally 5 minutes, rest is play. The conversation happened during this time I'm sure they heard us laughing but didn't know why. Was wiling to step in next door if it got out of hand.
    Have been to shops where guys have come in drunk or high and even had a guy shoot up in the room next door with the ML running into my room for help and i threatened him with the cops (also took a photo of him just in case he came back).
    The girls really don't deserve this kind of crap. It happens more often than people realise.
    And agree with most of the seasoned punters here, treat the girl nice and in most cases she will do the same to you.
    We all want (ok maybe just me) to be the first or the only customer that receives that little more extra, but unless the girl is brand new to the industry they probably had hundreds of guys try to grab finger stick tongue them in places that they didn't want. In many cases they say no initially but give in as customers see other girls who are more willing.
    We mess with their heads as does money. Some go into it as work but find it hard to separate it from their daily life. Some treat it as just work and it reflects in the service (can be both good and bad).
    I find that most girls at 100 have done this job or been in this industry before coming to Australia. A lot of the girls I have met have worked as hostesses, saunas or massage shops back in their home country. They say they make more money here, but have more difficulties with customers esp from a certain country.
    ......Well said man...

The dude
    Just after the move from stanely I heard a door slam and then swearing from both a bloke and an WL. My ml didn't bat an eyelid.

Heard Pam skewer some hapless punter once - don't know if it was deserved but holy fuck - wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her. Ripped him a new ahole.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading all pros and cons made a booking at 100, It was late afternoon, only 2 MLs are available booked the ML name as color. Had no clue how's she look like but thought givit it to go. When I met her bit worried as she is not a real hottie, but later found she's very friendly and caring. I have seen the discussion about the price for extra but when I inquiring she said standard prices. Thought not to bargain as she knew I'm first time their. Massage was good, nice conversation and she's super funny.when come to flip things start more sensual, man she's bought her wild side out and BBJ skill was exceptional. Left happy, hope will get good price later. I believe this is matter of time and good things are come slowly. And also surprisingly she mentioned another MLs name and said I will like her more . Dnt knw whay she said that when I am leaving.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Could be that she wants to help an underbooked friend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    After reading all pros and cons made a booking at 100, It was late afternoon, only 2 MLs are available booked the ML name as color. Had no clue how's she look like but thought givit it to go. When I met her bit worried as she is not a real hottie, but later found she's very friendly and caring. I have seen the discussion about the price for extra but when I inquiring she said standard prices. Thought not to bargain as she knew I'm first time their. Massage was good, nice conversation and she's super funny.when come to flip things start more sensual, man she's bought her wild side out and BBJ skill was exceptional. Left happy, hope will get good price later. I believe this is matter of time and good things are come slowly. And also surprisingly she mentioned another MLs name and said I will like her more . Dnt knw whay she said that when I am leaving.
    She’s a good egg this one. Holds up well given her age, top notch provider and looks after others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Could be that she wants to help an underbooked friend
    Depends who she said... who did she recommend ?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast