Super Fans (忠實Fans)

COCO AT 45 GRANVILLE

COCO
    Nationality: Taiwan
    Face: 6/10
    Body: 7/10
    Service: 4/10
    Session: 30 mins standard

Line up with 3 girls: Coco, Grace and Gucci. I had tried Gucci before and will write a review in a minute but boss suggested the COCO is new and I thought why not. So paid and in the room . quick shower and I asked her to stand in front of the bed so I could feel her body and she says she doesnt like it, I started to smoothly touch her nipples and she says she doesnt like it. I tried to gently kiss behind her and she says she doesnt like it....I am asking myself If you don't like any of these things then WTF you are working here?? I didnt ask for anything like kissing on the lips or DFK what I am explaining here is just GENTLE kisses around her nipples / neck and she says NO / Anywas started giving me a CBJ and then sex in positions and I am done with a quick shower and left...Funny she asked me at the end...'Good'? I just turned my head and said bye. This level of poor service is damaging the business. I mentioned this to the manager as well. I understand that it is standard service but this was the lousiest standard service I ever had anywhere. Waste.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    COCO

Line up with 3 girls: Coco, Grace and Gucci. I had tried Gucci before and will write a review in a minute but boss suggested the COCO is new and I thought why not. So paid and in the room . quick shower and I asked her to stand in front of the bed so I could feel her body and she says she doesnt like it, I started to smoothly touch her nipples and she says she doesnt like it. I tried to gently kiss behind her and she says she doesnt like it....I am asking myself If you don't like any of these things then WTF you are working here?? I didnt ask for anything like kissing on the lips or DFK what I am explaining here is just GENTLE kisses around her nipples / neck and she says NO / Anywas started giving me a CBJ and then sex in positions and I am done with a quick shower and left...Funny she asked me at the end...'Good'? I just turned my head and said bye. This level of poor service is damaging the business. I mentioned this to the manager as well. I understand that it is standard service but this was the lousiest standard service I ever had anywhere. Waste.

Hi bro

im really sorry for this.. thanks for your feedback

our receptionist already reported this to the management yesterday

now we are aware of this. this behaviour is definately not allowed. we will have a chat with her. if things dont change then we just have to say bye to her

sorry again and thanks for letting us know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Same attitude as Sky

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    COCO

Same attitude as Sky also in the same shop