Chanel at Kelly's - very good session

Person's Name : Chanel

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 14/2/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy (not fat) figure, B/C-cups, nice butt, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, rimming, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cow-girl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM (usually for a tip but not today)

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - lovely girl, great service, eager to please

My experience/comments : I saw Kelly had a new girl on her roster, and the photo looked good, so I called and booked her.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and had a short wait, chatting with Kelly.

Then Kelly led me to Room 6, took my money and she had a word with Chanel.

Chanel has a pretty face and was wearing a sexy outfit comprising a black teddy over black fishnet tights.

I stripped and showered and Chanel stripped.

She has a curvy figure (certainly not fat) with natural B/C-cups, a nice bum and was fully and freshly shaved. She has good English.

Having dried myself I was standing by the bed and Chanel knelt on the bed in front of me and we had some DFKing while she played with my cock.

I was looking at her arse in the mirror at the head of the bed and she played along, wiggling it.

Onto the bed and Chanel knelt beside me and immediately started licking my balls and perineum.

She then wiped my arse with a tissue and rimmed me for a bit before working her way up my shaft and taking me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ, starting nice and slowly with plenty of saliva, no teeth, no interruptions and good hand work. She was also watching the action in the side-on mirror which I always like.

I started to finger her pussy and then eased her round for some 69.

Chanel immediately responded with some gentle, and then louder moaning. She then stopped sucking me and said “Baby, baby, cum in my mouth”. I’m nearly always a one squirt per session person so I said “Later”.

Her BJ was too good and I needed to cool down so I got her to dismount, lie down and I headed south for some DATY.

She was getting louder and she said “Put one finger in pussy” – I can’t recall a WL actually asking me to do that before – and I obliged and finger fucked her while still licking her clit. She was very wet.

Soon she was saying “I’m cumming” and she pushed my head away.

After a short break I licked her some more and she was talking dirty and then she came again.

I lay down and Chanel said “I cum twice” and gave me more BBBJ. I had to get her to stop and get a condom and again she said I could cum in her mouth.

We started with some Asian-style cowgirl and Chanel vigorously rode me, with great slapping noises, and getting very vocal.

Eventually she tired and asked what I wanted. I suggested some doggie and knelt on the bed (the bed in this room is too high to stand beside for the doggie).

I started fingering her arsehole and then stuck my thumb in, all the way, which felt great.

I had to keep slowing down as again I was over-heating and I wanted the CIM finale.

At one stage I reached round to rub her clit but she stopped me saying “Sensitive”.

After a while Chanel grabbed some lube and applied it to her arsehole and I moved to see if anal was an option (it wasn’t a particularly tight arsehole) but she said “No anal” so I just re-inserted my thumb.

I suggested some mish and we switched.

This was very good as she has a pretty face, made lovely eye-contact and held her legs high by putting her hands behind her knees. And we had some more DFKing.

I just had to stop because it was so good and I lay down and asked her to suck me again.

As she wiped me down she said she usually asks for a tip for CIM but as it was Valentine’s Day and I’d made her cum twice she wouldn’t today.

She applied some lube to my balls and played with them while she bobbed her head up and down and I soon squirted.

Chanel kept sucking me for a good while until I had to get her to stop and she went to the shower for a spit and a wash.

She joined me on the bed and we had a chat. As I said, her English is good and there was no need for a translator app.

Chanel said she was from Singapore and has been here a couple of years. She said she used to work at another shop but she wouldn’t say where as she didn’t want the owners to know she was leaving. She said the hours were too long. She wants to find somewhere else to work, as well as Kelly’s, and she said she might also try some private work.

We were over time and I pointed to the clock and said I had to shower.

Big hug and I departed and went to have a chat with Kelly but she was talking to another regular in her office so she asked me to go out onto the patio at the rear.

Kitty was out there, having her lunch. I haven’t had a session with her yet – cute, young, good figure, next week maybe.

I also saw Betty (bit more MILFy but might give good service) and I said hello to Miya and Winnie. (I always fail to recognise Winne as she keeps changing her hairstyle and she always acts insulted when I ask her name).

Then went into Kelly’s office for a chat. She told me that there was a new girl who was going to start this weekend and she showed me some photos – cute.

Another very good session.

Banned
    Chanel on roster today 28/7