Thread: Massage with Debbie - Thai

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage with Debbie - Thai

So decided to try a massage shop in Riverwood today, the owner use to have a shop in Riverwood but sold it. They also have a shop in Miranda as well. They recently opened up again in Riverwood in a different location down the road.

Person's Name: Debbie (Works Saturday's @ Riverwood Shop)

Shop: 256 Riverwood Massage

Date of Visit: 27th July, 19

Address/Weblink/Wechat: 256 Belmore Rd, Riverwood / http://www.256riverwood.com.au / king0432080398

Phone: 0410 842 582

Hours of Business: OPEN 7 DAYS - 10am - 9pm

Rates: Went for a 45 minute session - $50 + $50 Tip - NHJ
    * 30 minutes - $40
    * 45 minutes - $50
    * 60 minutes - $60

Size/shape: Slim with D Cup's

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided: Massage, Sensual touching, NHJ

Value for money/recommend?: Good value for money for the service provided - YMMV

Would I Return: Yes

My experience/comments :
    So usually I would check online and book a girl in advance that I want to see but today decided to take a chance and went to check out 256 Riverwood.

So on my arrival I used the discreet back entry via the laneway and pressed the bell and was greeted by a tall attractive girl who lead me in and straight to room one (1). The shop had four (4) girls working to day but was busy when i arrived, she said they are busy and that she is the only one available but as I had already checked out their wechat roster for the day i knew who was working and had seen the photo's of the girls and decided to give Debbie who's background is Thai ago.

So paid my $50 for a 45 minute massage and undressed and laid on the massage table waiting for Debbie to return, after a few minutes Debbie return and started my massage. She started by jumping on top of me and giving me a traditional Thai massage without oil for the first 5 or so minutes then applied some oil and started a more sensual massage that went on for about 20 more minutes but she started preparing for Part two (2) with plenty on TT.

On the flip and she asked me to turn over and i was rock hard already and she was like WOW your big and even before asking if i wanted extra's she was pumping away my cock. She then stopped momentarily to ask if i wanted $20 HJ or $50 NHJ and of course I said $50 NHJ and WOW once she was naked her D size tits stood up and looked amazing. She continued pumping away at my cock and applied some oil while i started to explore more of her body. Some LFK and sucking on her nipples started to get her wet and horny as my hands wander in between her legs THEN the unexpected happen and she started to rub around my arse before her finger popped into my arse and she was fingering me and with her other hand pumping away at my cock which felt amazing. I actually like the feeling of getting a prostate massage while having a HJ and the result showed when i couldn't hold on any longer i just exploded everywhere and i mean everywhere.

Debbie cleaned me up with a hot towel and we still had a bit of time left so she continued to massage my back for the remaining time left, once we finished i then popped into the shower to clean up then back to the room to get changed and left via the back door a very happy and satisfied man.

Will definitely return to see Debbie and on my way out notice the other girls sitting around and all looked pretty hot. If i had more money to splurge and time i would of went another round with one of the other girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like the same girl that I've seen at the Miranda shop, she goes by the name of Emma who is of similar age and is also Thai and also does special "P" massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Debbie is not Emma. Emma works 256 on Monday and 555 on Tuesday. I haven't seen Debbie at Miranda or on its roster. I think Dan got lucky today👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen Emma at Miranda and no not the same girl. Emma is younger and slimmer and she not only does special "P" massage she also offers FS.

Debbie just does NHJ and to my surprise special "P" massage.