COCO
Nationality: Taiwan
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 4/10
Session: 30 mins standard

Line up with 3 girls: Coco, Grace and Gucci. I had tried Gucci before and will write a review in a minute but boss suggested the COCO is new and I thought why not. So paid and in the room . quick shower and I asked her to stand in front of the bed so I could feel her body and she says she doesnt like it, I started to smoothly touch her nipples and she says she doesnt like it. I tried to gently kiss behind her and she says she doesnt like it....I am asking myself If you don't like any of these things then WTF you are working here?? I didnt ask for anything like kissing on the lips or DFK what I am explaining here is just GENTLE kisses around her nipples / neck and she says NO / Anywas started giving me a CBJ and then sex in positions and I am done with a quick shower and left...Funny she asked me at the end...'Good'? I just turned my head and said bye. This level of poor service is damaging the business. I mentioned this to the manager as well. I understand that it is standard service but this was the lousiest standard service I ever had anywhere. Waste.