Thread: Are we allowed to discus Ladyboys on this forum??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Are we allowed to discus Ladyboys on this forum??

Just wondering the rules.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't see why not, as long a it's not in a negative way. I'm pretty sure I've read from a few members in the past asking for services from ladyboys.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are quite a few Ladyboys about so why not.

Banned
    I concur. Why not ? That's why i got a female dog. Us bitches must stick together !!!

yeah go for it. I have seen numerous AR's for ladyboys over the years. Also know of some funny stories of ladyboys being customers at RnT. Well, at the time, the ML was quite scared! 😁😁😁

My run-ins with ladyboys has never been pleasant. They are some of the MOST SENSITIVE people in the world. Once you offend them, from experience, it's very difficult to reconcile. I do not want to reconcile anything anyway.

RF accidentally picked up a ladyboy..
    As I entered a Thai restaurant, I purposely sat beside this tall, attractive girl. I opened her by asking what she was eating. She didn't come across as ladyboy to me at first. So there I was, nonchalantly and confidently (as in, I was 100% sure she is a girl) flirting with her. She was playing Mario racing game on her phone, I sat beside her, legs touching each other and all that, and we took turn beating each other's score, it was fun. After that, we bid ourselves goodbye and I got her number.
    As you can see from below conversation, things got downhill pretty quickly. I wouldn't fuck a ladyboy, so I don't give a fuck about the outcome.

Screenshot_20190812-222619_LINE.jpg

Picked up by a ladyboy
    It was around 10.30pm around Thai town. I was about to catch the train home. A ladyboy approached me twice and asked if I want to go back to her place. I asked if I need to pay anything, she said $80.00. I told her if she is a proper girl I would fuck her. She just brushed me off and continue to solicit customers

Not sure what she is???
    This happened at 185 Military Rd. There was a tall, curvaceous WL with excellent hour-glass shape body. The giveaway was her manly voice. I got really confused with what her true gender is, so I went into the girls waiting room and asked her directly if she is a ladyboy or real girl? She got really offended. One of the other thai girls whom I had fucked a couple of times, told me she will explain to me next time about this seemingly common situation encountered by normal guys...
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    why not, If your into it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you want to share why not?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is no reason why we shouldnt. But is seams very quiet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    My run-ins with ladyboys has never been pleasant. They are some of the MOST SENSITIVE people in the world. Once you offend them, from experience, it's very difficult to reconcile. I do not want to reconcile anything anyway.

RF accidentally picked up a ladyboy..
    As I entered a Thai restaurant, I purposely sat beside this tall, attractive girl. I opened her by asking what she was eating. She didn't come across as ladyboy to me at first. So there I was, nonchalantly and confidently (as in, I was 100% sure she is a girl) flirting with her. She was playing Mario racing game on her phone, I sat beside her, legs touching each other and all that, and we took turn beating each other's score, it was fun. After that, we bid ourselves goodbye and I got her number.
    As you can see from below conversation, things got downhill pretty quickly. I wouldn't fuck a ladyboy, so I don't give a fuck about the outcome.

Screenshot_20190812-222619_LINE.jpg

Picked up by a ladyboy
    It was around 10.30pm around Thai town. I was about to catch the train home. A ladyboy approached me twice and asked if I want to go back to her place. I asked if I need to pay anything, she said $80.00. I told her if she is a proper girl I would fuck her. She just brushed me off and continue to solicit customers

Not sure what she is???
    This happened at 185 Military Rd. There was a tall, curvaceous WL with excellent hour-glass shape body. The giveaway was her manly voice. I got really confused with what her true gender is, so I went into the girls waiting room and asked her directly if she is a ladyboy or real girl? She got really offended. One of the other thai girls whom I had fucked a couple of times, told me she will explain to me next time about this seemingly common situation encountered by normal guys...
    Lol your first encounter is gold. Especially your opening line after a week or two since you last exchanged “hey you proper girl....?”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had my first go the other night.
    WIR yes one of the best massages I have ever had.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm an occasional fan of the 3rd gender... I'd really like to see more reviews as it seems a difficult scene to navigate in Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Theres plenty of ar on auxxxreviews.com