Thread: Priya

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Priya

I work in an area where there seems to be lots of Indian girls around the area...some quite cute, some repugnant. I have since acquired a taste for the curry and have had lots of fun with Arianna from MAC, who is a very naughty little girl and definitely a favourite of mine amongst others at this great shop. Also Jenny from DOS is very cute looking but the service is nowhere near what Arianna gives, but Jenny is very very cute looking.

So today, I look on Wechat and see a size 6 Indian girl rostered on at 202 Harris and thought that this one has to be Jenny given the description and this shop is close to home. I made a booking because I did not feel going into the city and ended up seeing Priya. Well I was surprised that it was definitely a different girl to Jenny but still a size 6 slim girl with GREAT TITS and nice big nipples. It was Priyas first day and as such she was a little shy.

Well I must have put her at ease because I asked her to nude up straight away which she did to reveal a beautiful little body with a semi shaved fanny...just a little fluff down there, and the great tits. Massage was very average and I had to teach her a few trick shots with my dick, but she did not mind me have a fair bit of hands on stuff with the cute little muffburger.

In all it was a great session with a really inexperienced cute Indian girl. A funny thing was when she took her dress off and she had a pair of cotton panties on that you would see priced at Paddies Market for $3 for a pack of 6 and worn by 80 year old Chinese women...definitely not Victorias Secret stuff, very unsexy for such a cute girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well Priya is back from holidays in the Indian mountains and I made sure that I was first customer this morning. We had lots of laughs as well as her telling me about her holiday. She has a lovely henna tattoo over one of her hands but I think a lot of it may have rubbed off onto my cock as she was flogging the ears off it.Her tits are a true wonders of the Indian world and more impressive than the Taj Mahal or the Armritsar palace. All up , a lovely session with a cute girl.

I still am undecided about these cute Indian girls...Arianna is fantastic and in a class of her own, Jessica from 105 Harris is great and a naughty girl as well, Priya is such a sweet girl with a slight touch of innocence.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks. I have my eye on a few girls of Indian ethnicity and may have to reorder that list.