Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : 27/07/2019
    Contact Weblink : www.rydemassage.com.au
    Wechat: Topryde0452663190
    Phone : 0452 663 190
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
    Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $55, 60 min $65

Size/shape :
    Jennifer, Pretty & happy attitude, Busty body, smooth skin, natural D cups, firm bum.
    Dora, Taiwanese GFE, Busty body, natural D cups & hygienic
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Spain and Taiwan good English
    Services Provided : B2B Sensual Massage and NHJ YMMV
    Value for money/recommend? : YES, strong pressure, very nice assets and good attitude

My experience/comments :
    I missed Jennifer last week on her debut at Top Ryde so contacted Cherry to booking Jennifer for Saturday. Somehow hesitated for doubles and doubted in what format.

This morning, after healthy breakfast, 2 half boiled eggs and light meal, showered before to the booking as usual. Arrived 20 minutes earlier as convenient parking at rear with not time restrictions, enter through discreet rear door and walked to the front to see Cherry. Greeted by Cherry with courtesy hug, so nice and feel so good received such treatment. Sat in sofa had some chat with Cherry, asked her opinions about doubles. We thought of few options but decided with an hour each ML. First with as arranged Jennifer and next I preferred either Dora or new ML Kiki, debut for today.

Payment settled, Cherry advised to room No.3, sat in the room with clothes on with minutes Jennifer came in surprising why I am still clothes on? I explained to her as waited for a week, introduction in between and supplied her a pineapple. She looks cute, happy as Spanish personality and young. I asked her, “Can I disrobe for the massage?”, yes, her replied. And she did the same then I ask whether I can help? Jennifer turned around and I removed her gears. The way she turn remind me brother Hogrider’s style. Jennifer smell so good with some aphrodisiac fragrances so stimulating my nerves. Have some cuddles and embrace her assets, natural D cups, clean shaved underneath with big tattoo a kind of Christmas flower on her right waist.

Massage started with oil from shoulders, back, both sides, bum and both legs. Used heaps of elbows and palm with Spanish massage. Her massage seem amazing as she told me was Spain massage so sensuality, I felt so comfortable. Jennifer liked to look at herself at the wall mirrors and well as me. Her body is so nice build as she play soccer and we can imagine how her bum look like.

Turned over and catbath, good sucking on nipples as I can find at her D’s so stimulating. Looking at her assets so good, young and nice with good Spanish attitude very GFE. HJ while sucking and I cat bath her so good as her body fragrance smell good. She handled my LT quite comfortably and erupted load on the massage table.

Cleaned up me and herself with wet wipes by looking at her way of wiped her body, I am safe and clean cat bathing her. I told her to clothes in as I have second round coming. She kept cuddled me and said still have time. I told her it’s okay then I helped to dressed her as the next girl knocked on the door. LFK before she walked out.

Next Dora walked in, introducing herself, I handled a pineapple and she knew I am regular. I asked her whether I can cuddle her? Dora walked facing me while cuddling her, I asked to disrobe, she is smiling green light given. Top Ryde uniform was a bit tricky to remove but we made it Dora’s natural D cups, nice to hold on, pointy nips, trimmed underneath and smells good. I liked lady smell good then she gave me some hand sanitiser for cleaning as she is quite hygienic. Her bums looks good from the mirror.

Dora’s massage routine medium to hard met my requirements and considered her massage is good. She has good skills with stimulating my nerves as she has some touch on my tights from time to time. Requested B2B, Dora cat bathing me while B2B back and I enjoyed watching from the wall mirrors. B2B front, good to find her natural D cups, pointy nips and smooth milky skin with parfumerie smell.

Dora’s D’s are so nice to hold on, while I cat bathing her she gently play with my LT, not very experience but I gave her 2 cents and guided her to serve better so customers will come back to her. She was happy with the guidance as I like to train newbies. Dora invited me to assessing her next time. After eruption, Dora massaged my face and head no rushing, while she massage my face her D’s kept bouncing on my head

Cleaned up while helped her her to prepare for next customers, goodbye cuddles and walked downstairs to meet Cherry. Thanks Cherry of the doubles service and she asked for feedback.

Overall below
    Jennifer, looks 8/10, massage 8/10, service 8/10
    GFE, cute, young good assets, happy Spanish personality and busty natural D cup

Dora, looks 8/10, massage 8/10, service 8/10
    very Taiwanese GFE, good assets natural D cups, busty body and nice bum as learn Yoga.

YMMV
    Another ticked of my bucket list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for your sharing, enjoying reading. Doubles sounds interesting. Is Jennifer only works Saturday?

Banned
    Hi dear
    thank you so much for the beautiful review. It was nice to chat with you a bit last week and thanks for always come and support our shop.
    hope see you again soon
    Dora works every Monday and Saturday and Jennifer works every Saturday. They both very pretty and busty girls looking forward everyone come and try our beautiful girls.
    Cherry

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topryde190 View Post
    Hi dear
    thank you so much for the beautiful review. It was nice to chat with you a bit last week and thanks for always come and support our shop.
    hope see you again soon
    Dora works every Monday and Saturday and Jennifer works every Saturday. They both very pretty and busty girls looking forward everyone come and try our beautiful girls.
    Cherry
    Thanks Cherry for your courtesy service, I am always enjoying on my every visits. Still flash back to these 2 ladies busty with good assets.

Banned
    Hi dear
    Both Spanish girl Jennifer and Taiwanese girl Dora working today on Saturday
    please come and try their amazing service
    call 0452663190 0452667190
    to make a booking
    cheers

Banned
    Hi dear
    Both Spanish girl Jennifer and Taiwanese girl Dora working today on Saturday
    please come and try their amazing service
    call 0452663190 0452667190
    to make a booking
    cheers

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Good review about the doubles. Both girls looks so gorgeous.

Banned
    Beautiful Taiwanese Girl Dora working today
    Call 0452663190 0452667190
    make a booking
    cheers

Banned
    Beautiful Taiwanese Girl Dora working
    Please Call 0452663190 0452667190
    to make a booking
    cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much for the double?

Though both girls where there at the same time (four hands)

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    How much for the double?

Though both girls where there at the same time (four hands)
    Double for $130 ticked off my bucket list.
    Few options below;
    2 ML at the same time, 4 hands
    1 ML at a time, I took this option
    Or Cherry will give others options

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Double for $130 ticked off my bucket list.
    Few options below;
    2 ML at the same time, 4 hands
    1 ML at a time, I took this option
    Or Cherry will give others options

Of course + 2 pineapples

Quote Originally Posted by topryde190 View Post
    to make a booking
    cheers
    Missed Dora last Saturday, as she wasn’t feeling good. Will try today but time for me a bit limited.

Weekly Punt Revisited Dora

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Missed Dora last Saturday, as she wasn’t feeling good. Will try today but time for me a bit limited.
    Finally able to visit Dora today. Thanks for Beautiful Shirley arranging the visit, appreciated her courtesy greetings and lovely service.

Dora looks amazing since the last visit. Review will followed.

Banned
    eautiful Taiwanese Girl Dora working
    to make a booking
    cheers

Banned
    to make a booking
    cheers

It’s has been awhile ago since as no one review 4 hands massage. Any good tag team with Dora?

Osaka lady Elika?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doubles not try yet thanks for the sharing