Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your best of 2019

Senior Member(無間使者)

What's your best of 2019

Without mentioning the, shop name, Girls Name.
    Let's begin, Best catch of 2019, Including Services & Tips.

I will break the ice first.

Nationality: Korean
    Services : Everything, Including Cim
    Tips: $0 at first, $50 -$70 afterwards
    No. Of visit : 5 - 7 times So far

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    3 girls:
    Thai, 22 yrs old, 7 times at shop n outside, always top platinum package, tips $35-40 while at the shop
    Korean, 25 yrs old, 8-10 times at shop n outside top platinum package, $35-50 while at shop
    Japanese, 25 yrs old, 5 times top platinum package, $50 usually, $35 when she was on red

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nationality: TW/Korean
    Services : Everything, Including Cim/ Best BJ ever.
    Tips: $150 at first, $200 afterwards
    No. Of visit : 4 times So far

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackhand View Post
    Nationality: TW/Korean
    Services : Everything, Including Cim/ Best BJ ever.
    Tips: $150 at first, $200 afterwards
    No. Of visit : 4 times So far
    That's really nice to give $200 as tips. The punt must be high class…

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Depends what u mean by best. Is it the most beautiful? Then Taiwan girl West side. Not only possibly the most beautiful girl ive seen in a shop but one of the most beautiful Asian women ive seen in general. As one would expect, not cheap, 200 to 500. If VFM, then Thai girl Nth side, cute, sexy, gfe, bbbj, cim, rimming, face sitting with DATY. Also good massage and a nice smile plus a few things i won't go into here. 40 to 150
    She no longer working, app she breached her parole conditions. 😂😆
    Bit of a shock there.
    Best kisser, another Taiwan girl, new shop of famous brand. This one i cant resist, just been so bad with her, she gets so wet and just hops on and goes wild. Lips locked most of the time. 50 to 150
    Best massage, SA girl new shop Lutwyche. Good skills, brown, brown and brown, mmmmm! Basic prices, nothing more.
    Pls no pm, just too much ta.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't see any mention of the sth side which is disappointing

I am gonna throw an unusual one in, not the best, but best in a legal brothel this year

had an Indian girl from Sydney, the usual 2 weeks stay at yumi, saw her first time, slim figure, pointy nipples. unlike other ones you usually get, she was pretty open to most things, DATY, DFK, different positions and finished between her breasts, all that for $120 30mins

couldn't resist the temptation and came back for second round, gave her $20 more in the room and she happily did bbbj and cim

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thats a rare combo. Hard enough to find a nice Indian girl let alone those extras at that price ta boot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not in Australia- in Singapore, picked up from bar. $300 for about 3hrs. Claimed to be from Mongolia, great tits, bit of curve, just kept going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $50 BBBJ twice, Cim,.. 22 YO, Just coz she was in red .. Otherwise Would have done FS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My best so far was a 20yo J girl who stayed at my place for 4 weeks. Absolutely no cost. Helped her find a new job out of the RnT.

Hadnt had that much sexy for about 20 years.

M.A.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    $50 BBBJ twice, Cim,.. 22 YO, Just coz she was in red .. Otherwise Would have done FS
    she’s definitely in my top 5 ever for looks. Unfortunately she wanted a bit more than $50 for fs. Otherwise she would’ve been my top finding for 2019

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $50 Both Entrance, No DFK, No BJ,
    22 YO, Young, Active & Super Horny

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    $50 Both Entrance, No DFK, No BJ,
    22 YO, Young, Active & Super Horny
    This one is not very pretty but I like her young, slim, tight body. Incredibly horny. Met her on her 1st day, I was her 2nd client. So I played with her clit, and after 1 minute she asked me to insert my finger deep inside. So I did. After 2 minutes she asked me 2 questions: 1. Do you have condom? (yes) 2. Do you have $50? (you ask for sex and want me to pay, but OK) so we did the deed.
    On 2nd visit last week she asked me to do backdoor (maybe she likes the way Insane did it to her) but I politely said I don’t do that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A best for 2019 for me were Japanese girl from a popular Wolloongabba shop. Nude straight up no holds barred GFE experience. I love DFK and cuddling as well as the various positions FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    This one is not very pretty but I like her young, slim, tight body. Incredibly horny. Met her on her 1st day, I was her 2nd client. So I played with her clit, and after 1 minute she asked me to insert my finger deep inside. So I did. After 2 minutes she asked me 2 questions: 1. Do you have condom? (yes) 2. Do you have $50? (you ask for sex and want me to pay, but OK) so we did the deed.
    On 2nd visit last week she asked me to do backdoor (maybe she likes the way Insane did it to her) but I politely said I don’t do that
    Thanks to you " BW "

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks to you " BW "
    No worries .... Our job’s not done yet. Some girls are so hard to crack .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Hey wallaby do u mind sharing the slim girl details via PM? Sounds like my cup of tea

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Good idea from Insane. I’ll be happy to exchange info thru PMs, but it has to be about something similar: same age group (below 30), same service level (fs), same price range (below $80).
    Info about someone young who does nudity without fs would be welcome as long as the tip doesn’t exceed $40 as that’s my budget limit.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nationality: Australian
    Services: Massage Shop
    Tips: -$50

Nothing I love more than turning the tables (no pun intended) and me massaging the girl, flip them over, more massage, and then going down on them.

This particular time, she had the biggest orgasm, got me on the table, and then finished me off.

When it came to the tip, she knocked $50 off for the orgasm - that's right, she paid me for a happy ending!!

Biggest boost to my ego!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had Another Session with Another pretty Girl. Size 8, Nice Body, Hard to communication as Her English level is Close to Zero, However She compensats everything with Other Skills she has, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS, All for $50.

Exchanged Contacts but just wondering How she gonna Communicate 🤔🤔

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast