Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your best of 2019

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I was her very first customer. Sadly she now stopped doing fs for me. Not sure of her reasons as we communicate using sign language only. Still great vfm thou, dfk daty bj for $25

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I really don't know How they Decides All these things, specially when tips are not Discussed Prior to the Services, like last year met 1 ML, for 1 hour After 30 mins, Nude, DFK, DATY, and She let me do BBBFS, Paid $100 and after that She didn't even Take my bookings, And told me that she doesn't do any Extras, However Few Punters told me that she doesn't do FS but she is still Good for DFK, DATY to others..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think this is actually a good thing. Meaning they’re still using their feelings and intuition, instead of seeing all punters as ATM only.

What you experienced I also got it from the superslim Japanese friend of the camo girl. Did fs once then she went very cold, didn’t respond to my texts etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I think this is actually a good thing. Meaning they’re still using their feelings and intuition, instead of seeing all punters as ATM only.

What you experienced I also got it from the superslim Japanese friend of the camo girl. Did fs once then she went very cold, didn’t respond to my texts etc
    She was good, Only problem was she was doing too much Fs & almost with every one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12