Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not feeling good

Senior Member(無間使者)

Not feeling good

Anyone else get an unsolicited text from Feelgood massage? "Long time no see" not happy about that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Your not alone there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Emily / Jessica misses you guys ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Emily / Jessica misses you guys ....
    Prob, but as u get older and wiser and they they maintain their limits u eventually realize, time to move on. As we well know man.
    Maybe The Colour Purple is starting to have an effect too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Prob, but as u get older and wiser and they they maintain their limits u eventually realize, time to move on. As we well know man.
    1 of the long term koreans who gave a lot more value than either E or A for the same shop standard $ left there a few weeks ago now.. so that's probably having an effect

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If its who Im thinking of she's still there mate at least the roster says this weekend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah.. not J the other 1 Sue .. left a few weeks ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    A girl I see every now and then has her limits of what she will do, and I sometimes think I should look elsewhere for a girl who will do more. But on the other hand I always have a good time with her and she's a pretty girl with a great body and she's cheeky too, which I like. So for the moment, I'll keep seeing her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Anyone else get an unsolicited text from Feelgood massage? "Long time no see" not happy about that
    I just got one today.
    They must be feeling the competition from the increase in shops and more services etc.
    Feel good was a favourite.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can understand the need for discretion for some people, bit hard to explain that one to your partner or wife. Being single I'm not really bothered by it. The only shop I get a text from is Smile, maybe once or twice a week with the roster. I haven't been there for ages though.

They always try hard to get my mobile number but I never give it to them. They don't understand privacy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not keen on giving your number to this particular shop or shops in general?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think sometimes a shop will send out texts to regulars trying to drum up business and in some cases they might have even saved your name in their phone (I know I have because when I ring to make an appointment they know me by name before I even say it). So unfortunately for those who want privacy, they can get unwanted texts. I agree that shops don't understand that a lot of their customers need privacy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have had about 5 shops text me over the last couple of years.

When you text to make a booking your number is stored by some.

I send a text back asking them not to text me.

I heard 1 ML who started her own business and took numbers from the place she left.

M.A.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I heard 1 ML who started her own business and took numbers from the place she left.

M.A.
    Yes, the owner of a very popular southside shop who used to work at GTM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One of the shops at the Gabba is guilty of this. I’ve asked a few times to not be messaged, in fairness I haven’t heard from them for ages now so hopefully the message got through. Not sure you can explain to the misso that it’s just a massage shop when the roster describes the girls as ‘sexy and very friendly!’

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good old Rosie I had to say stop txting me aswell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    They always try hard to get my mobile number but I never give it to them. They don't understand privacy.
    Maybe we should ask them for a copy of their Privacy Policy as required by the Privacy Act 1988!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just got another text today from the shop with the girls name.
    So 2 shop texts this week. I sent them both texts asking not to text me. The one with the girls name said ok last time. Obviously they didnt delete me or make a note.

Shops must be getting really desperate. The best thing they can do is drop the price and up the services - word of mouth would then be their best advertisement. Just look at the $40 shops.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been getting texts (SMS) from different shops over the last 6 months or so as well.
    I normally text back and request they don't text me but instead use Line or WeChat as I can control the privacy much better that way.
    A lot of shops use Line or WeChat for their roster and messaging now anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast