Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not feeling good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes and some do not seem to grasp the "please delete my number"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    yes and some do not seem to grasp the "please delete my number"
    Respond in kind. Provide their phone number to telemarketers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    hahaha, what a great idea.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Haha, thats a good idea RLP. All of a sudden a lot of shops with solar panels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got the same text. So I've blocked their number in my phone. If I want to make a booking, unblock the number, make the booking, then block it again afterwards.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I've been getting texts (SMS) from different shops over the last 6 months or so as well.
    I normally text back and request they don't text me but instead use Line or WeChat as I can control the privacy much better that way.
    A lot of shops use Line or WeChat for their roster and messaging now anyway.
    Would you be keen to start a thread on how to use Line and WeChat etc and how to control the privacy?
    I always thought texts limited security was all that was available. I looked at line but could not figure out how to create privacy when the missus was around.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn't get a text from them and I know I'm saved in their phone. I'm disappointed haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Would you be keen to start a thread on how to use Line and WeChat etc and how to control the privacy?
    I always thought texts limited security was all that was available. I looked at line but could not figure out how to create privacy when the missus was around.

M.A.
    I'll start up a new thread. Give me a few days. I'll need to write it offline.

I did get a text from Feelgood. Also Healthy Style on Nudgee.
    I think Smile at Watland. Several times from Stafford Rd and Alderley shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    In both Line and Wechat, open up a chat with the person you want the notifications off, go in top right corner there's usually a line/multiple line button/options, click on it, there will be a list of other options which will mute notifications.

If you're using iOs (not sure if its the same in android), you can go into the phone settings and turn off notifications for both apps completely (all messages), or just select "no preview" on banner notifications, which will show you you have a message, but not the content.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Things must have really slowed down there.. see E is putting up fake pics in the ad now..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Angela (korean) still there? She has a very wet punani

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there last week, made an appointment to see a girl I've seen a few times before. I get there and another girl shows me into the room and asks me for the money. I said no, I'll give the money to the girl I'm seeing and she got annoyed about it. Huh? I think she was new, not asian, south american I think and with attitude.

Then the girl I saw wasn't really all that into it. I've seen her before and she was really good so I asked her about it and she didn't really want to talk. Then later she mentioned that she was getting over doing massages, which I can understand. She improved a bit as the session went on, but didn't provide the same level of service as previous appointments.

So maybe I might give this shop a miss from now on. Or at least have a break from it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I went there last week, made an appointment to see a girl I've seen a few times before. I get there and another girl shows me into the room and asks me for the money. I said no, I'll give the money to the girl I'm seeing and she got annoyed about it. Huh? I think she was new, not asian, south american I think and with attitude.

Then the girl I saw wasn't really all that into it. I've seen her before and she was really good so I asked her about it and she didn't really want to talk. Then later she mentioned that she was getting over doing massages, which I can understand. She improved a bit as the session went on, but didn't provide the same level of service as previous appointments.

So maybe I might give this shop a miss from now on. Or at least have a break from it.
    Gee a Sth American with an attitude, who would of thought haha.
    Their self instilled superiority over the asian girls in many cases is palpable. I try to avoid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah South America ladies always attitudes

Senior Member(無間使者)

Let me guess 2x10 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she was new, not asian, south american I think and with attitude.
    Probably the girl from Peru.. she’s been there on & off for about 7 months or so.. understood she gave E a bit of grief at the start with burning clients..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Probably the girl from Peru.. she’s been there on & off for about 7 months or so.. understood she gave E a bit of grief at the start with burning clients..
    Peru? What does she look like?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Haha we’re thinking of the same line reddoor .... how many peruvians work at massage shops ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Looks like a Peruvian I suppose... working name there is Sara.. Saw her once when she first started.. nothing memorable about it except the poor English

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Looks like a Peruvian I suppose... working name there is Sara..
    Ok ta, is she small in size and very pretty?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast