Thread: Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sydney

I'm visiting friends in Sydney at the end of the week. Staying in the CBD near George St... Have never been there for a punt. I always hear people rave on about the scene there, so what am I in for?

Better prices? Anyone know what range ? Any other tips or insights much appreciated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have a look at the Sydney section of the forum. I had a glance just then and looks like there is a good shop on 45 George street. Think you will be spoilt for choice down there.. Bookings look essential though. Full service, from my glance at a couple of threads, ranges from $75-$90 for 30mins.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Butterfly massage on George St and a shop sharing the same entrance as Breakfree Aptmts on Sussex St offer 90-100 an hour package, nude body slide included.
    You should try Diva on Sussex for a great range of young, pretty, multinational, staff. Mostly with slim bodies. They post their daily roster on wechat. $70 an hour, extra $50 for clothes off
    The problem I found in Sydney is it’s difficult to get a personalised treatment that I regularly get in Bris. They tend to treat all clients the same

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza if you like Japanese.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just went down there myself.

Would highly recommend Ginza if you want FS.

QVB is pretty decent. Ask for double mamasan special

I've heard good things about Central but didn't get a chance to try because the ML that I wanted to try didn't suit my times.