Thread: Sydney Holiday

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sydney Holiday

hHHHAhjajjjjjnnnm

Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Hello interstate brethren. I'll be visiting some family and friends in your great city at the end of the week... First foray into Blues territory.

Being from QLD I often hear of the Sydney experiences. I'll be staying near George St in the CBd...

Any tips or recommendation highly appreciated. What damage am I looking for with Option 1,2,3

and in QLD it depends on who you see as to the outcome. Is it the same here or does it always happen if you have the right $$?
    You are asking RnT intels or FS ?

If this is your first trip to Sydney then don’t mock around going to RnT shop if you are after part 3 as no one can really guarantee that. Besides, once you pay the massage fees and add the min tip for the extras , you end up paying more than FS in top shops like 5 Star and Ginza, so why risk ? Just go FS and enjoy the works !

However, if you are happy enough to stop at part 2 or 2.5 then 227 Broadway is the place and look for MLs listed as Open Minded then you can get CBJ @$30 as well . Still adding up though, really, might as well go FS ?

Cheers

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Sydney Holiday

Sounds like the OP is looking for FS. Brothels are perfectly legal and readily accessible in Sydney so no need to take a punt on going to a massage place if you want FS.

Why not experience the best by going to Ginza.... if you are used to quickies in a MP then the service and girls at Ginza will blow your socks off......services guaranteed...haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agreed !
    If the OP is staying for a short visit , going to places like Ginza/ Ginza Empire would be the most “efficient “ ...
    although I would urge to check with more experienced brothers here as to who should you see ...
    In both Ginza and Gonzales’s empire ..
    my recommendations

Ginza: jin, amanda, rui, star , bomi, didi , angel or zita
    Ginza empire: Rebecca, sammi, maki, coco, Chanel

Some girls alternate between the 2 , so look at the rosters ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hHAhhahjJJjJhHahahahaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks guys .. was actually looking at rnt options as I've never swayed to the other side but might consider it based in all these recommendations....looks like better vfm as well as a sure thing ..Ginza seems to be the place for FS ... I've heard that Central massage is also good
    Go to Massage at Central 423 Elizabeth street...lots of cuties there, and check out this forum for reviews.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    265 Sussex st....Much closer location nd 6 to 8 girls on every days...mostly young hot to mid age girls. Korean thai chinese Japanese.

Sorry no Indian girl there atm they seems to be very popular amongst the guys here!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    why are indian girls popular!?? just doesn't do it for me hey

why are indian girls popular!?? just doesn't do it for me hey
    They’re still not popular, just because they’re rare, so some people might have the urge to see them, even a limited number of people in Sydney punting circle would make a girl look busy.

In fact, even the Indian girl at 5* a few years back that AHLUNGOR so often bragged about couldn’t have enough bookings so she went to Perth !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lajahahHHahahaahha

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If everyone waited for someone else's review before going to a shop, there would be no reviews.

Go out and TOFTT and report back.

Junior Member(有D料到)

hhh

llhahshshahahahahaha
    Last edited by superfilo; 30-07-2019 at 08:40 PM. Reason: tldnr