Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Part 3 at rnt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Part 3 at rnt

Hi bros.

So I've seen somewhere that some places offer a part 3. Is there anyone that can pm me some Intel on that? I've always been a fs guy so I've never gone down that path. Would like to give it a shot!

Thanks bros

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know but why don’t you just go straight to brothel? Ginza, 278, 5 Stars... so many choices. From the first min of your time and you can hear them moan as loud as they can. RNT is not a proper place for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Hi bros.

So I've seen somewhere that some places offer a part 3. Is there anyone that can pm me some Intel on that? I've always been a fs guy so I've never gone down that path. Would like to give it a shot!

Thanks bros
    Just wondering who would actually send those intels to you ? And more importantly, you would believe and go ahead and book the ML ? Good luck mate !

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Some GIRLS may offer part 3, but it is more likely to be to regular customers only. Not all girls in a shop may do it, at all.

Last time a gave out a bit of private girl intel here, the guy went out and made a dick of himself and upset the girl, so be careful of who you tell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unless it’s advertised, then it’s regulars only. Not just any regulars, you gotta click as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Some GIRLS may offer part 3, but it is more likely to be to regular customers only. Not all girls in a shop may do it, at all.

Last time a gave out a bit of private girl intel here, the guy went out and made a dick of himself and upset the girl, so be careful of who you tell.
    For few girls, it’s just money talk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol you gotta go gather that sort of Intel yourself mate.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Part 3. Nah it’s my part 2, I’m not really into hj especially if she is a hottie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes get offered straight away. Sometimes if you are a regular and sometimes never))

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akeem75 View Post
    Sometimes get offered straight away. Sometimes if you are a regular and sometimes never))
    Sky- Which one is her a regular or never?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why would you want to get FS on top of the massage charges. I mean you paying for massage and on top of that pay extra for the FS which is under that same time limits as the massage, you don’t get extra time. I say enjoy your massage and head to a brothel for the what you need. Just personal preference.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMoSan View Post
    Why would you want to get FS on top of the massage charges. I mean you paying for massage and on top of that pay extra for the FS which is under that same time limits as the massage, you don’t get extra time. I say enjoy your massage and head to a brothel for the what you need. Just personal preference.
    Precisely it’s personal preference and personally I rarely if ever, waste time been ‘massages’ I might massage the girl , but my pt1 is my part 2. Pt3 therefore if it follows is well within time or extend.

Though otherwise agree outside of the ‘thrill ‘ and wonderment of feeling like I’m the only 1 this girls offering cherries on top of the cream. FS with a girl you click with in a FS shop (can/may) more rewarding with your time.

It’s the old adage YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i prefer ML for part 3 instead of WL, though normally the table is small and stiff

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Hi bros.

Thanks bros
    If you can get Pt3 at a RNT based on someones recommendation here in the forum, it may not be worth it if you can just walk in and get it yourself just like that, best things in life are earned, and once earned there's nothing like being Humble

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    If you can get Pt3 at a RNT based on someones recommendation here in the forum, it may not be worth it if you can just walk in and get it yourself just like that, best things in life are earned, and once earned there's nothing like being Humble
    99.99% guys here are studs and desirable men true story.

I have had Part 3 at RnT a few times before but it was kinda 'cheating' because we both knew what was going to happen prior to me arriving. It was as if I was walking into a brothel. There was a shower and towels, fully enclosed rooms and was spacious so noise wasn't a concern.

The holy grail of part 3 at RnT is when RnT develops into FS unexpectedly.
    Can't say I have been there, got part 2.5, maybe even part 2.9 but never part 3. 😁

RnT shop will never openly suggest FS is part of the menu in their shop, all those negotiations happen between customer and ML.

These days if I want to relax and release, I would go to RnT, let the ML do her thing and if things develop from there so be it. I have no real expectations other than standard RnT. If I want to party, get down and dirty or want a girlfriend for an hour or two then it's off to one of the many wonderful brothels this wonderful city had to offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    RnT shop will never openly suggest FS is part of the menu in their shop, all those negotiations happen between customer and ML..
    Most RnT will never openly suggest Pt2 given its typically against their council approvals.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You hit the nail right on the head with your comments Raybo that's exactly how I go about it these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    227 Broadway, Sydney Baby or Dream Girls in Redfern are all licensed shop so they can provide part 3 if customers request for it. Easy.
    Getting part 3 at RNT without license doesn’t mean you score something. Actually it’s the chance for the girls make a big hole in your pockets but you still feel happy stupidly.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    227 Broadway, Sydney Baby or Dream Girls in Redfern are all licensed shop so they can provide part 3 if customers request for it. Easy.
    Getting part 3 at RNT without license doesn’t mean you score something. Actually it’s the chance for the girls make a big hole in your pockets but you still feel happy stupidly.
    I don't think Broadway provides fs if ANY client requests it... Alice would be mortified...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast