Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Part 3 at rnt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    227 Broadway, Sydney Baby or Dream Girls in Redfern are all licensed shop so they can provide part 3 if customers request for it. Easy.
    Getting part 3 at RNT without license doesn’t mean you score something. Actually it’s the chance for the girls make a big hole in your pockets but you still feel happy stupidly.
    Of course

and as your space , is in Opposite to all punters you will happily espouse the idea of happy stupidity ... and we punters will happily imbibe and dream our cum opiate dreams

Junior Member(有D料到)
    HAHAHAHA..........

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    227 Broadway, Sydney Baby or Dream Girls in Redfern are all licensed shop so they can provide part 3 if customers request for it. Easy.
    Getting part 3 at RNT without license doesn’t mean you score something. Actually it’s the chance for the girls make a big hole in your pockets but you still feel happy stupidly.
    You can add 244 Paddington and 48 Kellett to that list.

Pretty sure Kings Court is also licensed ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Almost forgot. My bad.
    Also Hornsby 280 is licensed too. Good Korean Ivy good massage.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You can add 244 Paddington and 48 Kellett to that list.

Pretty sure Kings Court is also licensed ?

Most licensed brothels have a nude/b2b massage price list, particularly the $150 shops, for the guys that think that if they don't stick their willy in a girls vagina, then it's not cheating.

If you did take that option , most WL's would look at you like you had two heads, also they wouldn't be happy because they miss out on cash, room rate for the shop is the same if you fuck, take drugs, dance, do magic card tricks, discuss religion etc etc.

Going to RnT for the primary purpose of FS is like going to FS for the primary purpose of massage. They are essentially two different skill sets. There are some exceptions, some WL's have come from massage background, some MLs have WL experience etc etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Many many many years ago, I went to Spoilers at Crows Nest. I booked for a massage for 1 hour, which included time in the spa. It was a Caucasian girl. In the spa, I was touching her and she just didn’t resist at all. I went on all the way and she just played along. She was hot. Small tits (just as I like them), and small tight ass! It was quite an experience.
    I went to see her again a few times and every time we had sex. After a while it became boring, as the thrill waned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    need luck and mutual agreement, had some luck in my experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow. Imagine part 3.
    Last edited by bobbybrown; 09-11-2019 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Trouble with ml

Banned
    Sometimes part 3 in a RnT just happens
    If the girl is into you and hasn't had the sausage insertion for awhile

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybrown View Post
    I've gotten part 3 quite a few times by ML, I just met. I thought that was normal until I read this. Now I understand. That I fucked up something good lol.
    If you're getting Part 3 then other clients are as well. I wouldn't think long and hard about it. Enjoy and tip whatever you think the experience is worth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unleash the creeps from hell is a pretty apt phrase. As you say, its a shame some readers of the forum still need to learn absolute respect for women. They didnt have the parental or IQ guidance to learn that lesson when they were boys

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Unleash the creeps from hell is a pretty apt phrase. As you say, its a shame some readers of the forum still need to learn absolute respect for women. They didnt have the parental or IQ guidance to learn that lesson when they were boys
    Amen. Respect, Gentlemen, is the key.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Respect and realising that just because a ML gets on with and delivers a certain service to one punter, they won't necessarily offer it to everyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    If you're getting Part 3 then other clients are as well. I wouldn't think long and hard about it. Enjoy and tip whatever you think the experience is worth.
    + 1 here been lucky 3x with a first time FS with hot MLs. It’s like hitting the lottery jackpot or striking gold. Those experiences is worth the extra tip and repeat visits. It means a lot to share your blessings with the ladies!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    + 1 here been lucky 3x with a first time FS with hot MLs. It’s like hitting the lottery jackpot or striking gold. Those experiences is worth the extra tip and repeat visits. It means a lot to share your blessings with the ladies!
    Been hitting those Irish golds ay?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha You can say that again bro Hogrider!

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Been hitting those Irish golds ay?
    Haha You can say that again Bro Hogrider!

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I didn’t get lots of pt 3 action but I believe you and the ML need to have a connection, and you have to be polite to them as well. I’ve been to one place many times and only managed to find one that clicked. The ML comes and goes so if you find someone, ask for their contact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12