Baby Member(留言版初哥)

HAPPY -- Good section with her again ~

Shop: Chatswood60

When: Mid July

Girl I meet: HAPPY

Rating: face 7; body 7.5; service: 9

Price: $180/h (Diamond)

Detail:

Recently I was more into Chatswood60 than other shops, would like to go to the new 479 club, but just Chatswood 60 is closer to my home. Spend last two section with COCO as she was ready good and very gentle to me which I had write a AR for and somehow I forgot to write a AR for Happy which I had also very enjoy two weeks ago.

Honestly, I have know Happy for quite a long time and she is always my go to girl if I don't have any other interest new girl in CHATSWOOD 60, she is not the most beautiful one in the shop not the best body, but she definitely the most easygoing sweety in the world. I have had very good section with her all along ever since she join Chatswood60, even have dinner with her once. So she is definitely the one I will recommend

Back to the section itself, it was a day again that I dont know who to choose, I think I had saw FENDI and BABY that day, but then also notice Happy is just free, I am not very sure others punter, but for me, I actually more prefer to have sex with someone I familiar, so I had a one hour section with Happy. As we are very familiar with each others, she starting to make joke with me and said hmmm you don't have choice again right, no new girls? so it is me again haha. I just joke back and said she is the best, so no girl is attractive to me.

We went to take shower together and during the showing, we started to kiss each others and having more gentle touch, we just chat while we having fun. With her, I enjoy more with the feeling not just the skill and standard routine. While we on the bed, she start to lick through my body, I always like just watching her during the service and gently touch her body. after around 5 mins, while she starting to do BBBJ, I asked her for 69, when she turn around, she already get wet, I always enjoy DATY with her, she is very sensitive, everytime you lick through her, she will make some good sexy noise. We normally go for a long 69 section for 10 min then we will put the condom on and start to have sex. For that time, I havn't really change much position, I think we start from girl up and then when she is tired, we go for doggy, she is always very wet, that is something I like.

After the section, we lay down with more chat, she told me she is going to gym recently and trying hard to learn english~ good girl.

Definitely recommended with you want a good GFE type girl, you will never disappoint with her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review buddy.

Sometimes you just want to have sex with a regular, a familiar face.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, COCO and Happy are my regular I just always feel relax with.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Nice reading thanks for sharing bro. You have gained trust from Happy, had the chance to have meal with her, well done. Visited her before, her passion in place same as Coco, both very professional in this industry. It seems like Happy rate had been back to normal not sure is promoting rate or special once for awhile. Well done, Jianni

Shop Owner
    http://chatswood60.com.au/ thank u darling from abby ^^
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100