Thread: Student Sex Workers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Living in London back in 2012-13 I use to frequent the Soho area of central London known for their so call "Walk Up".

For those that don't know they are apartments with only one room and one sex work and usually a Maid.

Different area's of Soho had different girl of different nationality (mainly eastern European but there popped a an apartment with British girls mostly in the late teens/early twenties (Students).

You can generally get sexual services for the following.
    £20 - CBJ Only
    £30 - Sex Only
    £40 - Sex & CBJ
    £50 - £70 Sex & BBBJ

Plus other services at which differ between girls, things like CIM/CIMWS/Anal etc.

I would of had sex with about 40 or so British girls, some pretty attractive and other not so. Spending about £40-£50 per session. Session times vary but usually between 15 - 30 minutes for a quick blow and go type service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbpunter69 View Post
    Living in London back in 2012-13 I use to frequent the Soho area of central London known for their so call "Walk Up".

For those that don't know they are apartments with only one room and one sex work and usually a Maid.

Different area's of Soho had different girl of different nationality (mainly eastern European but there popped a an apartment with British girls mostly in the late teens/early twenties (Students).

You can generally get sexual services for the following.
    £20 - CBJ Only
    £30 - Sex Only
    £40 - Sex & CBJ
    £50 - £70 Sex & BBBJ

Plus other services at which differ between girls, things like CIM/CIMWS/Anal etc.

I would of had sex with about 40 or so British girls, some pretty attractive and other not so. Spending about £40-£50 per session. Session times vary but usually between 15 - 30 minutes for a quick blow and go type service.
    Get info and very helpful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah but those walkups had no showers so DATY and DFK was definitely off the table!