Thread: Gucci - Putting the "G" back in GFE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gucci - Putting the "G" back in GFE

So there I was relaxing in the arm chair in the passageway, waiting for my punt when this oh so attractive young thing in a cute LBD (Little Black Dress) walked past.

Straight away I am thinking Breakfast at Tiffany's and Audrey Hepburn. Minus the years because Gucci is rather young, 25 max.

Now if you are wanting some Italian luxury in leather then Gucci ain't your girl. So take your yearning for whips and what not elsewhere.

Within moments I was behind a closed door and in her arms.

What a GFE! Very unhurried. Keen to cuddle. Keen to kiss. Keen to explore my body and to allow me to explore hers. And that's before I had my shower.

She disappeared momentarily while I was freshening up. That's right Gucci, you forgot to find out how long the punter is staying. We'll put that down to youthful exuberance.

The sex was great. I wouldn't say any part of it was 10 out of 10. Some other WL would have the edge on her here and there, bearing in mind I am an extremely critical judge.

Gucci is all girl. Nothing unnatural about her A/B cups. She wouldn't do CIM, but I suspect if I was a regular that would be a different story.

At one stage I suggested COT and she was up for it. I know, I had a moment of insanity. Wasting my Jizz instead of depositing it properly.

The riding was great. I thought she'd break out a real Gucci branded riding crop at one stage. Plenty of energy and variation.

Doggy was nice too. If you need a big arse to grip then Gucci ain't your girl. Young and petite.

Did I mention how attractive she looks? Oh. My. Goodness. Seriously, I had to finish on top, looking into her gorgeous face.

Just a side note, at various times she was clenching her pussy quite hard. Squeezing me out. Just watch that you get it back in there if you are just about to come. Sure, Gucci was really enjoying herself and that's great and I was careful to maintain rhythm each time so she could sustain it.

Afterwards we just lay together, enjoying each other's company. To hell with a massage to fill out the remaining time. We both needed to recover.

A GFE should always be like this!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had another punt the other day with Gucci. As her name suggests, she is all class and style. She loves to be kissed and I was happy to oblige. I'll cut to the chase... There I was looking into her dreamy eyes. Her lips puckering, yearning to be kissed all while I was pounding towards the "finishing line". Her pussy muscles contracting with an incredible rhythm, just as I reached "the summit". Impeccable timing Gucci, impeccable.

The towel off later, the embrace and long goodbye made my day and made me want to come back for more.

Shop Owner
    Stunningly Cute New *** Gucci*** starts today at TP64, perky breasts, unbelievable curvy body that is flexible as a gymnast! with her flexible body she can weave into many sexual positions whilst giving clients a great BBBJ and great sexual GFE service she has that very cute Asian sweet face that will make you kiss her more and more.... HOT HOT HOT kisses
    click here to see her many photos that will keep you drooling >>>
    pick up the phone now and call 0424 666 228 to see her TODAY

[SIZE=4] [COLOR="#2F4F4F"]