Thread: J RENA - 38kg 150cm SLIM PETITE Pocket Rocket with a KILLER BBBJ!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J RENA - 38kg 150cm SLIM PETITE Pocket Rocket with a KILLER BBBJ!

I caugt up with the new Japanese girl Rena yesterday.
    She is tiny and pretty and bubbly and a ball of positive evergy and gives an outstanding BBBJ.

LOOKS and BODY
    Rena is mid to maybe late 20s and from Osaka.
    She is a tiny little thing at only 150cm and only 38kg and has a nice slim petite body.
    She runs and exercises to keep fit and it shows.
    She is slim and lean but still packs a perfect set of natural perky C-cup boobs and has a great little bum thats nice and firm to squeeze and grab.
    Small waist and hips and slim legs and shaved pussy.
    She is a pretty girl with nice pale skin and long black hair.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Rena definitely has some experience and is full of confidence and positive energy and 100% committed to customer satisfaction.
    She has a very sweet and bubbly personality and likes being cheeky and having a fun time.

DFK and DATY
    Lots of kisses from this bubbly girl starting with LFK and progressing to DFK.
    Nice fresh pussy and enjoys DATY.

BBBJ.
    Wow! Probably the highlight of the session.
    Rena is a BBBJ Queen.
    Nice sensual build up leading to the main event with lots of teasing and then a superb BBBJ just the way I like it - big dollops of saliva dripping onto my knob followed by alternating between machine gun BBBJ and wanking me off with her hands, and then into her mouth again.

FUCKING
    Rena is a little pocket rocket and at 38kg is easy to lift and do all sorts of positions with.
    She is nice and tight but is a horny little thing and has lots of energy and is an active fuck in lots of positions.
    Her moans and sighs of pleasure are very sexy.

ROUND 2
    I managed not to come from the first session of BBBJ because I was keen to fuck Rena's tight little hole, but this time I wanted to fully enjoy Rena's top class BBBJ skills to the end.
    And she happily totally indulged me with another amazing BBBJ and HJ combo until she drained every last drop out of me.

OVERALL
    Rena is tiny and petite and pretty with a sexy slim body and some nice curves.
    She is experienced and confident and a little energizer bunny and with great skills, but also with a very friendly and fun attitude.
    If you want a change from the more typical shy and sweet inexperienced Japanese girls then Rena is definitely the J girl to see.
    She will totally spoil and indulge you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm off to Osaka soon myself, might do some taste testing before hand 🤣, thanks for the AR Rooter, comprehensive as always 👊

Quote Originally Posted by BPunter76 View Post
    I'm off to Osaka soon myself, might do some taste testing before hand ��, thanks for the AR Rooter, comprehensive as always ��
    Thanks bro.
    Rena is a very sexy girl. You will see why Osaka girls are the best J girls when you meet Rena.
    The area in Osaka you should visit for WLs is Tobita Shinchi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    her pics look strangely familiar......

Quote Originally Posted by BPunter76 View Post
    I'm off to Osaka soon myself, might do some taste testing before hand ��, thanks for the AR Rooter, comprehensive as always ��
    There is something about Osaka girls.
    They are more outgoing, open minded, funny, great sense of humour, cheeky.
    It's never gonna be boring with an Osaka girl.
    Must be something in the air in Osaka.