Thread: A Morning of Bliss with K Julia

Senior Member(無間使者)

A Morning of Bliss with K Julia

This morning I had an opportunity to get an early visit into the Ginza Empire for 90 minutes of pure pleasure with the absolutely gorgeous K Julia.

Firstly looks, Julia is about 170cms tall with tanned skin and some very nice enhancements. She wore a long, tight red dress which really didn’t leave much to the imagination, TBH from the moment she walked in the door I was taken back by her looks, she is very beautiful and super friendly. She really made me feel at ease and straight away had no regrets with my decision to see her and go for a 90 minute session.

Getting started there was lots of hugs and kisses as we got acquainted with each other and soon we were stripping down and heading to the shower. Julia’s shower game is strong! Starting off with a thorough cleaning then Julia got into some BBBJ and then it was onto the A grade pussy sliding! Seriously top notch! It was super intense and actually had me feeling weak at the knees.

On to the bed and it just flowed from position to position with an absolutely fantastic girl providing top notch service! DFK, cat bathing, DD, BBBJ, DATY, 69, more pussy sliding, Cowgirl, missionary, doggy, standing doggy and finishing off with an amazing CIM finish!

As with everything YMMV but I think as long as you are not rude and demanding you will receive a top notch service just like I did with a stunning Korean doll.

Thank you Julia and thank you Ginza for providing another memorable experience that will last with me for a long time to come.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Replying to my own thread
    Haven’t seen Julia on the roster for a few days now and getting really toey to see her again! Hope she’s back soon. Otherwise Subin is next on the list to try. Anybody have any experience?