Thread: Misu....exotic smiles and touches

Senior Member(無間使者)

Misu....exotic smiles and touches

Over the weekend I found myself with a little time to burn and an itch to scratch. A quick wechat conversation with Mia (Penny wasn't in yet) and I was convinced to head to 202. There was actually a bit of choice, but I was convinced to meet Misu as Mia knows I enjoy a good massage as much as the part 2 fun. The only problem was she was still in a session, I didn't mind waiting.

I ducked into shower and waited in the room. You have to love the rooms of this place, all very generous sized.

Part I: Misu knocks and asks if it is ok to come in, I'm happy for her to come in. In truth I was half napping on the table, it had been a long week. A quick introduction and she sheds her grey dress (similar to the one in some of her pictures).

Now Misu is described as size 6, B-cup,160cm, she result hits the latter two. She is probably best described as "Thicc" in a good way. The pictures are real, but also very complimentary, showing off her curves nicely.

She asks if I would like a soft, medium or hard massage. I select hard, and she goes to work, with plenty of oil. Misu was a little worried about hurting me so she checks a few times to make sure she isn't putting too much pressure. Her massage is very sensual with lots of broad touches, definitely enjoyable, but not as targeted as some girls.

Part II - after a generous massage, she cheekily slips out of her bra and panties. This is my first chance to see those curves in their full glory. She doesn't disappoint. She definitely likes this part and allows herself to have fun. Lots of oil, lots of teasing add she slides all over me. After the this tease I get asked to turn over. To my surprise she gives me a peck on the lips..... Let's just say, more oil and a good GFE.

WIR - this lady rocks, she teases and seems to enjoy keeping you on edge. YMMV but I enjoyed my session and would definitely revisit.

Banned