Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Telegraph Report

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Daily Telegraph Report

Interesting read

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/sydney-massage-parlours-found-guilty-of-illegal-sex-with-private-investigators/news-story/3b5633fa4d4103378a940108aec522f8

Sussex Star fined $20k

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That does not surprise me one bit, I've been to Sussex Star there a number of times and offer FS every time without fail.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Subscriber only for online viewing. Looks like I'll have to waste $1.90 on their shitty rag.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Interesting read

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...940108aec522f8

Sussex Star fined $20k
    need to pay to read.
    how about you copy and paste the report here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Worked for me I didn’t have to pay I think you can find an alternative search online

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ‐---------------

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Subscriber only for online viewing. Looks like I'll have to waste $1.90 on their shitty rag.
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    need to pay to read.
    how about you copy and paste the report here
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...ring-down.html

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Can’t read the article- which were the other 4 convicted?

This no good for anyone seems Sydney council is cracking down after many yeas of turning a blind eye.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Big fines. $7000 and $20000.

Councils obviously don’t do a very wide ranging review as every massage parlour offers these extras.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Worked for me I didn’t have to pay I think you can find an alternative search online

Private investigator lifts the lid on his work having sex in illegal brothels
    A private investigator who gets paid to have sex in illegal brothels has lifted the lid on his work, declaring: ‘I have an objective to meet, I’m being paid to do it.’ READ HIS INCREDIBLE STORY.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The undercover agent hired by councils to investigate if massage parlours are illegally offering sex services says he has laid his body on the line about 50 times in the past few years and makes no apologies for what he does for a living.

The agent, named Brad for the purpose of this interview, lifted the lid on his job, telling The Daily Telegraph: “You walk in with an air of confidence, like you get these rub and tugs regularly”.

In fact, he said a sexual service was provided at about 95 per cent of his visits.

The Daily Telegraph revealed on Tuesday private investigators were getting “happy endings” to gather evidence the City of Sydney then used to prosecute massage parlours in court for supplying sex without consent.
    Brad estimates he has been on about 50 of the undercover sex missions and the objective was not to enjoy himself.
    It’s a job, I have absolutely no emotional connection to it. I go in, I have an objective to meet, I’m being paid to do it,” Brad, who works for private eye firm Lyonswood Investigations and Forensic Group, said.
    “I’d say only 5 per cent of the time a service hasn’t been provided.”
    Brad said he was usually offered hand relief but would also have sex in a minority of cases.
    He said he usually climaxed during the investigations, which provided stronger evidence against the business.
    “You can’t just go and say it was offered. It has to be 100 per cent, beyond any doubt, this service was actually provided rather than just offered,” he said
    He said it was important to appear confident when he walked in.
    “You just use a casual tone, without coming across like an agent,” he said.
    “Some places will make the offer right at the outset when you walk in. Body slide? Hand job?
    “They might have a sign saying ‘we don’t supply any sexual service’, then say ‘here you are, do you want a hand job?’
    “Typically you just pay at the front door for the massage then the additional service may be provided by the masseuse.
    “In most cases they’re going to offer.”
    Brad stressed the sex was just one facet of his investigations into illegal brothels, and one tiny part of his job as a private investigator, which also involved in-depth research and surveillance.
    “It ranges from high-pressure legal investigations through to following someone through the city on a bus or train or while they’re walking through Taronga Zoo,” he said.
    He knows some people think part of his job is sleazy but said it was necessary.
    “It’s the only way that we’re able to show or demonstrate what’s going on in there,” he said.
    Lyonswood Investigations director Lachlan Jarvis said agents going undercover into brothels were usually single.
    “We have a few guys who do it, and to my knowledge they’re not encumbered by relationships, or serious relationships, so they have that latitude to take on this kind of work,” Mr Jarvis said.
    “At first glance it’s a very strange thing. The truth is when you do it for a living … it can be quite labour intensive, you have to provide a detailed report, provide affidavit evidence and you might even have to attend court.
    “We strongly believe every industry in Australia should be regulated.”

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There you go guys

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by nubby View Post
    There you go guys
    Thanks bro nubby.

I like the line about how he has put his “body on the line 50 times”.... wtf....

Also he only gets extras 95% of the time?? I’ve put my “body on the line” hundreds of times and with a 100% hit rate..... guess I just walk in with more confidence

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbpunter69 View Post
    That does not surprise me one bit, I've been to Sussex Star there a number of times and offer FS every time without fail.
    Really...I have been to SS many many times and NEVER been offered FS, I did get a BBBJCIM from a girl there a couple of years ago.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Can’t read the article- which were the other 4 convicted?

This no good for anyone seems Sydney council is cracking down after many yeas of turning a blind eye.
    Wynyard massage at 299 Kent street and Pyrmont Star on Harris Street, not sure of the third.

Banned
    Slow news week.

That muppet Duff trots this "startling expose of the massage industry" and "the shock horror of your rates being used to fund some PI to get wanked off" a couple of times a year.

It's really unremarkable that Councils do this to get evidence. Its not as if they can have their own staff go in undercover and get a tug, gees imagine the outcry from Duff then "Council staff paid to carry out investigations including receiving sex during work hours".

As far as Council targeting certain parlours and not the other 600 that operate in the Sydney CBD, Council probably don't care. Assume they know about it and turn a blind eye to this stuff unless they receive a complaint.

A close mate of mine* worked for a western Sydney council and this was part of his job. He said he didn't care if they set up in a commercial area then he'd turn a blind eye to it until some peanut went whinging to the mayor and then he had to do something - including getting the PI in.

He gave me an example...

1. Shit bag dumping rubbish in a creek or bushland
    2. Slumlord converting a garage to a flat and it's dodgy - and he's seen these kind of places burn down and people perish
    3. Massage shop offering hand relief

1 and 2 he had a moral obligation to do something about in the interests of environmental harm or risk to life. No.3 is something he'd sometimes be forced to deal with reluctantly and it got in the way of dealing with real issues like 1 and 2.

Of course Eamon Duff gets all worked about this stuff so has to blow it out of proportion and probably blow a load while going to print.

FMH

*PS - we've been punting together a couple of times, obviously NOT in the area he works in though LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That investigator is a scumbag. How can he accept fs then dob in the shop. Destroying something he probably enjoys. Bet your reading this post too so hope your karma won’t take too long. Maybe you will mess with the wrong shop and they will chop you up and put you in the garbage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nubby View Post
    He said he usually climaxed during the investigations, which provided stronger evidence against the business.
    “You can’t just go and say it was offered. It has to be 100 per cent, beyond any doubt, this service was actually provided rather than just offered,” he saidbrothels were usually single.
    And the council (our rates) is funding these visits?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Dozens of RnT shops in the CBD, but they only targetted two of them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast