Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Telegraph Report

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They targeted the one with the most complaints in guessing most likely from disgruntled neighbors

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbpunter69 View Post
    That does not surprise me one bit, I've been to Sussex Star there a number of times and offer FS every time without fail.
    Lol I had to work my ass off just to get it nd is not happened very often.
    What is the tricks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Dozens of RnT shops in the CBD, but they only targetted two of them?
    City of Sydney has had a bit of a crackdown lately, other shops you will have seen have dialed back their descriptions and/or now have uniforms.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Daily Telegraph Report

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    How legally is this proven? Any legal experts here?
    Not a legal expert but I did watch a lot of CSI, I believe they do a semen search using UV light:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AKhTqePNrPs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How hypocritical of the investigators, the trashy newspaper, the gutless reporter - undoubtedly they all go to massage parlours away from work. Absolute arseholes. The shops are just providing a service to prevent men flirting with women, which these days your average woman interprets as sexual harassment. What a hypocritical society we live in! What harm is done by these shops? They provide a vital service relieving men's frustrations in a twisted, warped world that's hard to find a woman who can satisfy normal sexual urges of men because they're so damned prudish or feminist twisted. What do we want to see? All these shops shut down and a sudden increase in rapes? And then you get these Bloody arsehole, hypocritical do-gooders trying to make money out of nothing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Lol I had to work my ass off just to get it nd is not happened very often.
    What is the tricks?
    I won't name the girls here. I don't have any tricks, I just act as my normal self but I always never tip at the start and without fail on the flip for Part 2 the full menu is disclosed. Each girl I have seem has different services & rates. My regular at SS doesn't even charge me anymore then the standard $50 for the extra services.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been here a dozen times and never offered full service, so Melbourne Punter you say and I will quote you

MP-"Each girl I have seen has different services & rates"

Earlier you said u were offered FS without fail, so has each girl offered you FS but doesn't do HJ or something like that, or do some just do FS as a given like you have stated and not do massage? as they have different services and rates yet they all give you FS, It seems odd............

Councils don't proactively go out and 'crackdown' on massage shops, they have to act on complaints raised by rate payers and the general public.

Investigators are just doing their job, though I did laugh at the 'putting his body on the line' comment.....it is not like he Cameron Smith lining up for his 400th NRL game! Just lay back and cop the wristie lol....

If you really want to get angry at someone, it's the do-gooders, the competing shop owners, the disgruntled ex-employees and sometimes even pissed off customers that raised the complaint in the first place and made the council get off their fat arse and investigate the matters.

As for those two shops I have seen and heard some interesting stories. Wynyard Massage MLs are instructed to wash their used tissues in a hand basin. Walking past SS recently, a rubbish truck was across the road collecting rubbish. I seen a girl dart out of SS with two full rubbish bags, cross the road at breakneck speed and dump the evidence straight unto the back of the truck!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    In the case of SS the guy deserving most of the blame is the absolute fuckwit punter that approached a schoolgirl outside the shop and initiated all the heat on them a couple of years ago. Like yeah mate, even if they wear a uniform inside, they’re really going to get about in it on their commute too....

That fucking idiot should’ve had his balls confiscated.
    Oh yeah I remember that! The non-punting public sees stories like that and tar us punters with the same brush! Is there a Darwin Award equivalent for stupid punters?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Councils wisely dont overreach, limiting investigations to the very small number of shops where there are complaints, usually from competitors
    I think its well recognised is that this is a third tier issue for them
    Council planning, garbage collection, and good value for the publics rate payments are the main roles of council
    Im not sure paying private investigators to be getting massages is a sustainable use of public money

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    In the case of SS the guy deserving most of the blame is the absolute fuckwit punter that approached a schoolgirl outside the shop and initiated all the heat on them a couple of years ago. Like yeah mate, even if they wear a uniform inside, they’re really going to get about in it on their commute too....

That fucking idiot should’ve had his balls confiscated.
    I have a different take on that story.... do we have any source for this apart from Duff? My guess is Duff went round asking school girls if they knew what SS was about. Some of them decided to make fun ( as teenage girls do) and told Duff a story of being approached by punters. Duff of course eagerly laps it up and reports it as news.

Maybe never happened. Just Duff reporting BS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I have a different take on that story.... do we have any source for this apart from Duff? My guess is Duff went round asking school girls if they knew what SS was about. Some of them decided to make fun ( as teenage girls do) and told Duff a story of being approached by punters. Duff of course eagerly laps it up and reports it as news.

Maybe never happened. Just Duff reporting BS.
    All the reporting just brings sex out into the mainstream, and serves a counterproductive purpose
    I was literally eating lunch in the staff room, yesterday, and the newspaper was on the table.

For the general public, most are unaware of the massage industry and dont really want to know. Women and children dont want it pushed under their noses as they have lunch. The only people who want to know, are those men that read the article and say, I want to try this massage thing

There are no ladies of the night pushing their wares on street corners, women are making an income, and its all discrete

On the other hand, the Telegraph page 15 is telling all men that nice women are available to give you a great massage, as they eat their lunch. The article also states that if you are undercover, you can ask and get more behind closed doors without management knowing. Finally the article states that Council are literally funding men to get massages

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know for a fact that the Sydney Council has two high profile lesbian councillors and many LGBTQXYZ#*& people working there ....I have straight friends that work there and they feel uncomfortable there because they considered different in the work environment. There was a council meeting last year were there was a call to limit the number of massage places in the council are because there were reports of inappropriate behaviour in them by males (straight ,of course). These people do NOT like straight males. There is no talk of shutting down the poofter bathhouses that are in Oxford Street or Sussex street because it would be considered discriminatory against gays, and the councillors are well aware of these places.

I agree with another poster on here that if these places were all wiped out, there would be an increase in sexual assaults. Just look at the small remote country towns where nothing like this exists, sexual assaults are prevalent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nubby View Post
    The undercover agent hired by councils to investigate if massage parlours are illegally offering sex services says he has laid his body on the line about 50 times in the past few years and makes no apologies for what he does for a living.

The agent, named Brad for the purpose of this interview, lifted the lid on his job, telling The Daily Telegraph: “You walk in with an air of confidence, like you get these rub and tugs regularly”.

In fact, he said a sexual service was provided at about 95 per cent of his visits.

The Daily Telegraph revealed on Tuesday private investigators were getting “happy endings” to gather evidence the City of Sydney then used to prosecute massage parlours in court for supplying sex without consent.
    Brad estimates he has been on about 50 of the undercover sex missions and the objective was not to enjoy himself.
    It’s a job, I have absolutely no emotional connection to it. I go in, I have an objective to meet, I’m being paid to do it,” Brad, who works for private eye firm Lyonswood Investigations and Forensic Group, said.
    “I’d say only 5 per cent of the time a service hasn’t been provided.”
    Brad said he was usually offered hand relief but would also have sex in a minority of cases.
    He said he usually climaxed during the investigations, which provided stronger evidence against the business.
    “You can’t just go and say it was offered. It has to be 100 per cent, beyond any doubt, this service was actually provided rather than just offered,” he said
    He said it was important to appear confident when he walked in.
    “You just use a casual tone, without coming across like an agent,” he said.
    “Some places will make the offer right at the outset when you walk in. Body slide? Hand job?
    “They might have a sign saying ‘we don’t supply any sexual service’, then say ‘here you are, do you want a hand job?’
    “Typically you just pay at the front door for the massage then the additional service may be provided by the masseuse.
    “In most cases they’re going to offer.”
    Brad stressed the sex was just one facet of his investigations into illegal brothels, and one tiny part of his job as a private investigator, which also involved in-depth research and surveillance.
    “It ranges from high-pressure legal investigations through to following someone through the city on a bus or train or while they’re walking through Taronga Zoo,” he said.
    He knows some people think part of his job is sleazy but said it was necessary.
    “It’s the only way that we’re able to show or demonstrate what’s going on in there,” he said.
    Lyonswood Investigations director Lachlan Jarvis said agents going undercover into brothels were usually single.
    “We have a few guys who do it, and to my knowledge they’re not encumbered by relationships, or serious relationships, so they have that latitude to take on this kind of work,” Mr Jarvis said.
    “At first glance it’s a very strange thing. The truth is when you do it for a living … it can be quite labour intensive, you have to provide a detailed report, provide affidavit evidence and you might even have to attend court.
    “We strongly believe every industry in Australia should be regulated.”
    A dream job, then .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Over 90% of R&T shops are not licensed.
    They are operating officially as legitimate massage therapy shops only.
    All they are allowed to provide is a massage and nothing more. They are not even allowed to provide a hand job.
    But of course we all know that they provide a hand job and sometimes much more than that. The punters know, the Council knows, the neighbours know, everyone knows.
    That's why you just pay for the massage up front and then negotiate the tip with the girl later on behind closed doors (curtains)
    Some R&T shops like Midas, Mastige, Romeos etc are actually fully licensed brothels and can legally provide sexual service. They have nothing to hide. They could operate as full service brothels if they wanted to, but they prefer the R&T business model.
    As for the 90% of unlicensed R&T shops, the Council generally turns a blind eye.
    Mainly because it's too hard to prove they are providing more than a massage behind closed doors (curtains)
    As the above news story shows it involves a lot of money, hiring private investigators, gathering evidence, launching a prosecution etc.
    So Council's generally let it go, and anyway they collect the rates etc from the owners and parking etc from the punters.
    But every now and then they will prosecute a shop usually just to satisfy a crusading neighbour, or councilor, or religious nutter, or media.
    And then it's back to business as usual.
    The other shops keep on doing business and even the prosecuted owners just set up another shop somewhere else.
    It's all pointless and a waste of taxpayers and ratepayers money.
    The Council should spend the money on more useful things like fixing roads, rubbish collection, meals on wheels, the elderly, the homeless, recycling etc.
    It's important make something very clear. No crime has been committed here.
    The police are not interested.
    The punters and MLs have nothing to worry about.
    All that has been breached is the Council's planning/zoning Regulations or By-laws.
    And the Council (not the Police) goes after the owner for breaching those Regulations.
    The owner cops a fine and even if it's $10,000 that's nothing compared to the profit a really busy shop makes in a year.
    It's not a criminal conviction.
    It's like copping a fine for parking in a No Parking Zone, or dumping your old mattress out on the street.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Glad to see that Sydney's infrastructure problems, congestion amelioration, rubbish removal etc.
    are all so up to date that City council's exorbitant rate income can be spent on this shit.

This was also reported in the local Chinese newspaper Sing Tao Daily and reading the events in Chinese makes it almost sounds like a review !

你是韓國人?
    不,是泰國人!

You are Korean ?
    No, Thai

Happy ending = 好收尾。

全套 150 元 - full service $150 !

And the photo of the shop front was showing.

Let’s all be very careful out there.

Good luck to all city shops

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    Been here a dozen times and never offered full service, so Melbourne Punter you say and I will quote you

MP-"Each girl I have seen has different services & rates"

Earlier you said u were offered FS without fail, so has each girl offered you FS but doesn't do HJ or something like that, or do some just do FS as a given like you have stated and not do massage? as they have different services and rates yet they all give you FS, It seems odd............
    It means that I got offer FS but each girl offered different services i.e CBJ, BBBJ, BBBJCIM & Anal and the tips varied between girl i.e $50-$150

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbpunter69 View Post
    It means that I got offer FS but each girl offered different services i.e CBJ, BBBJ, BBBJCIM & Anal and the tips varied between girl i.e $50-$150
    Let me know your secret O Great One

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast