Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried K Bianca? Please share

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone tried K Bianca? Please share

Anyone tried her? Photos are pretty and looks like my type. How accurate are them in terms of look and body?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry I’m not gonna be much help but damn I really hope photos are accurate - she’s actually stunning

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you compare her with the other Korean like jane, she is more natural and more like young neighbors who live at your next door...
    I booked her on her first shift
    For me, she is experience.
    Service was amazing, and very sensitive because i count it she cum 4 times while I'm only cum 2 times..
    I mean, even when we do foreplay, i can make her cum and the last one is so intense because i can feel it on my d*ck, it squeezed by her p*ssy
    But the picture is lil bit different, but she looks so natural and have big boobs...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    If you compare her with the other Korean like jane, she is more natural and more like young neighbors who live at your next door...
    Service was amazing, and very sensitive because i count it she cum 4 times while I'm only cum 2 times..
    I mean, even when we do foreplay, i can make her cum and the last one is so intense because i can feel it on my d*ck, it squeezed by her p*ssy
    But the picture is lil bit different, but she looks so natural and have big boobs...
    natural boobs or enhanced?

Banned
    Sounds fucking hot

titties!

Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    Also keen to know! are her tits real or enchanced?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She looks very yummy on her pic.
    Might try her out tonite.
    And will report back if she has real boobs or not.

Btw no review on Malay Lolli??
    She looks nice too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    Anyone tried her? Photos are pretty and looks like my type. How accurate are them in terms of look and body?
    Alright, gonna give you all the facts, no bullshit, no exaggeration, no agendas. Short and sweet.

Firstly, if facial appearance is important to you I suggest you don’t bother reading on. We all know photos can be fabricated but this is quite extreme. Bianca does NOT look like the photos at all. Won’t delve into what she actually looks like as it’ll distract you all from the finer side of her.

The big question, the tits. They’re enhanced. Now, these aren’t your typical backyard silicone job. They actually look and feel very natural but I was able to confirm she’s had the support plates inserted. Look I hate silicone tits but this is as good as you can get without them being fully natural.

The highlight. If you’ve been around the punt scene I’m sure you’ve been serviced with the ice/hot alternating blow job. Bianca delivers it in spades. What she proceeds onto next is the absolute highlight and the differentiator. Now I’m not a fan of the DD but she takes it to the next level. She oils it up and uses her tongue and fingers (no insertion) whilst stroking the cock with the other hand the entire time. She absolutely revels in it.

The sex is fine, nothing mind blowing but she takes a good pounding. One thing I did observe is that she doesn’t like her tits being grabbed or played with. I suspect she gets very ticklish with any type of interaction with her nipples. So that was a big downside.

So all in all Bianca’s a different experience and worthwhile if you’re into what she’ll provide. If you’re looking for a pretty face don’t bother - truth be told if I had seen her in a line up she would never get my pick but I somehow came out pretty satisfied.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Praguepred View Post
    Alright, gonna give you all the facts, no bullshit, no exaggeration, no agendas. Short and sweet.

Firstly, if facial appearance is important to you I suggest you don’t bother reading on. We all know photos can be fabricated but this is quite extreme. Bianca does NOT look like the photos at all. Won’t delve into what she actually looks like as it’ll distract you all from the finer side of her.

The big question, the tits. They’re enhanced. Now, these aren’t your typical backyard silicone job. They actually look and feel very natural but I was able to confirm she’s had the support plates inserted. Look I hate silicone tits but this is as good as you can get without them being fully natural.

The highlight. If you’ve been around the punt scene I’m sure you’ve been serviced with the ice/hot alternating blow job. Bianca delivers it in spades. What she proceeds onto next is the absolute highlight and the differentiator. Now I’m not a fan of the DD but she takes it to the next level. She oils it up and uses her tongue and fingers (no insertion) whilst stroking the cock with the other hand the entire time. She absolutely revels in it.

The sex is fine, nothing mind blowing but she takes a good pounding. One thing I did observe is that she doesn’t like her tits being grabbed or played with. I suspect she gets very ticklish with any type of interaction with her nipples. So that was a big downside.

So all in all Bianca’s a different experience and worthwhile if you’re into what she’ll provide. If you’re looking for a pretty face don’t bother - truth be told if I had seen her in a line up she would never get my pick but I somehow came out pretty satisfied.
    thanks for your detailed review!

Banned
    OMG so fucking hot! Does she fire and ice you on all fours from underneath?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    If she follows the same manual she’ll get you to sit on the edge of the bed and she kneels.

Banned
    Thanks for sharing Praguepred. Got a boner at the thought alone!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The original K Lemon from Ginza a few years ago did this too. She has an ice box ready in the room lol !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Star give DD on all 4 nd bbbj underneath without water nd fire but. Shes also a gem at ginza now.

Banned
    Hot sperm might melt that ice quickly!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cheers for the review bro. I was contemplating on whether I should book her lol. I guess not based on how photoshop does wonders 😂

Banned
    I'm not concerned about face beauty levels when a horny minx plays between my ass cheeks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not concerned about face beauty levels when a horny minx plays between my ass cheeks!
    Then Bianca’s your lady my friend. She laps it up, revels in it. You will see that she genuinely loves it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

she sound freaking hot. I like body more than face and don't mind an average face as long as she has great body. Her tits seem great, would you mind going in more details about her body? (size, slim, any saggy skin, tummy)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    she sound freaking hot. I like body more than face and don't mind an average face as long as she has great body. Her tits seem great, would you mind going in more details about her body? (size, slim, any saggy skin, tummy)
    I deliberately stayed away from detail because I hate coming across as negative but I also feel we’re a community that should be built on honest accounts right?

Body isn’t great apart from the tits. She’s definitely not chubby but wouldn’t call her slim either. Not toned at all. Scar on the left side of the stomach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast