Thread: Sakura57 Hisa and Kyoto206 Chiyo

Banned

Sakura57 Hisa and Kyoto206 Chiyo

Has anyone seen either of these girls? Seen a few J girls at Kyoto Hikari, Nika and Marin.. and Kokoro at Sakura57. All quite disappointing compared to the pics.

Pictures of Sakura57 Hisa and Kyoto206 Chiyo are tempting but if anyone's seen them, please comment on looks and service and possibly save a brother or two from $ wasted. Keep getting duped by the pics but never learn.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Has anyone seen either of these girls? Seen a few J girls at Kyoto Hikari, Nika and Marin.. and Kokoro at Sakura57. All quite disappointing compared to the pics.

Pictures of Sakura57 Hisa and Kyoto206 Chiyo are tempting but if anyone's seen them, please comment on looks and service and possibly save a brother or two from $ wasted. Keep getting duped by the pics but never learn.
    Photos from 2 recent experiences at these shops were totally misleading
    Will be a while b4 I return.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same experience as above, rocked up to drive a Porsche and I got a Datsun twice.
    Who ever runs these shops is clueless it’s not the way to operate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen Nika and Marin before. both of them are pretty japanese girls with decent service. As for the pics, don't fight it bro, embrace it. All the brothels are doing this now. But at least Sakura and Kyoto are willing to spent time taking photos in their shops. Much better than those shops with fake photos. Better lower your expectation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Same experience as above, rocked up to drive a Porsche and I got a Datsun twice.
    Who ever runs these shops is clueless it’s not the way to operate.
    Nice comparison lol. Same experience I had with a overly-hyped Viet girl I met last year. Can't remember if it was K206 or S57 but that was my first and last visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post

I have seen Hikari.. last year during Christmas break.. Not so great experience very mechanical.. YMMV... Don't go with pics... its varies a lot...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just discount what u see in the pics by 50% . If she looks like a 9/10 she'll be 4.5/10. These 2 shops are notorious!