Thread: Does Sakura Palace use real pics?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Does Sakura Palace use real pics?

Never been here before but just found their site, pics look good, maybe a little too good, does anyone know if they use real pics or if they're fake?

https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/our-girls/

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Look pretty fake to me ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Most is real but heavy PS like any other shop.
    Serivces is good there.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Most is real but heavy PS like any other shop.
    Serivces is good there.
    In my book, if the photo is taken inside the shop, where you can see either the massage table or the brothel bed (not in a luxury apartment or 5 star hotel) they are genuine!

And if you can’t tell that then good luck to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with lunghor if the pics look taken inside the shop they are likely real. All those nice pics on premium hotels or appartments are from Chinese/Asian blogs

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    Agree with lunghor if the pics look taken inside the shop they are likely real. All those nice pics on premium hotels or appartments are from Chinese/Asian blogs
    Yeap, just like this one 100% real :

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    My no. 1 girl Cherry 🍒

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, just like this one 100% real :
    It’s real to you because you only want to see the tits, not real enough to others if they want to see the face, uncountable pictures of tits around, doesn’t guarantee the tits belong to that particular girl !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It’s real to you because you only want to see the tits, not real enough to others if they want to see the face, uncountable pictures of tits around, doesn’t guarantee the tits belong to that particular girl !
    True. But upload a photo of big tits, and customers little brain takes over for some people. Nice photo, where does she work lol?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I basically ignore photos now. Try to ask for a line up. At this shop I have had good service but the girl was not like the photo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for all your responses, might give it a miss then

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Pics are more or less real but airbrushed as Woods mentioned. They changed to new style with realer pics. Before that it was fake pics. I been there about 8-10 times no issues. Can be busy.

Having said that, I have boycotted this shop now after what happened last week in my latest visit. They did a switcheroo on me with Saki. Plus the wl I saw, although had good attitude was closer to age 45 than the 25 listed for Saki. And from a certain south east Asian country rather than china/Japan mix. I have seen the real Saki in a line up. Should have heard the alarm bells when I manage to book Saki even though she wasn't on the roster that night in hindsight.

But I went ahead as it was too late to change another girl and I felt bad not going with the booking but she was totally not my cup of tea. $250 down the drain at the end, but what really pissed me off is after I requested to talk to the middle aged chinese recep lady, not to get any refund mind you but just want to know where the real Saki gone, she still lied in front of my face and completely denied the switch.

So now they lost me as a client forever. Won't hurt their biz in any way as they were still busy even on a Mon late night. But certainly won't go back there again despite the good location. Appalling way to treat a semi regular client or any client.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Having said that, I have boycotted this shop now after what happened last week in my latest visit. They did a switcheroo on me with Saki. Plus the wl I saw, although had good attitude was closer to age 45 than the 25 listed for Saki. And from a certain south east Asian country rather than china/Japan mix. I have seen the real Saki in a line up. Should have heard the alarm bells when I manage to book Saki even though she wasn't on the roster that night in hindsight.

But I went ahead as it was too late to change another girl and I felt bad not going with the booking but she was totally not my cup of tea. $250 down the drain at the end, but what really pissed me off is after I requested to talk to the middle aged chinese recep lady, not to get any refund mind you but just want to know where the real Saki gone, she still lied in front of my face and completely denied the switch.

So now they lost me as a client forever. Won't hurt their biz in any way as they were still busy even on a Mon late night. But certainly won't go back there again despite the good location. Appalling way to treat a semi regular client or any client.
    Thats why I avoid places with inconsistent reviews. There is usually a reason for that.
    Excluding peak times of day, a shop either cares for its customers, or it doesnt. Avoid the latter at all costs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Stick to places you trust. Having said that I trusted 57 before they pulled this on me. Been there eight to ten times I reckon. Never again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pics are more or less real but airbrushed as Woods mentioned. They changed to new style with realer pics. Before that it was fake pics. I been there about 8-10 times no issues. Can be busy.

Yeah i agree. It doesnt make sense why they would cheat clients.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think the pics are real but still slightly photoshopped

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Do you know where the real Saki went?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep Sakura and Kyoto pics are real but a bit photoshopped to make em look younger. I've had good sessions at both shops, but the diamonds are not as full-on with their service as some other places and some are clock watchers.
    WIR? Perhaps. Better places atm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    some real, some real with photoshoop. some girls are super good, reception the young girl is good i like her. the older women and the young guy, not so much.
    yeah problem withh clock, girl uses their mobile so we are not sure the real time. and service not real diamond, with 45mins price is more thann competitors.
    some girls work there for a long time. those are usually the good girls.

last visit they highly recommend a girl whose turned out has bad body and older than the rest plus smoke smells so i left not happy and havent back since.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A girl named Cici was working at Sakura 57 for a while late last year. She was Miki at 5 star before that. Young, stunning face and figure. Best looking girl of any nationality working in Sydney. Best service too. I had her 3 times.Then she disappeared. Pics on website were authentic.