Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

Size/shape : tall, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : hong kong/taiwanese

Services Provided : 45 prostate massage with HJ $80

Value for money/recommend? : yes good attitude, very professional

My experience/comments :
    it's my first post , please forgive if its not good

I have seen many posts from Leslie, never have prostate massage, it was quite nervous for me to be honest
    i booked through wechat, confirmed the time today around 8pm, Tiffany
    arrived on time, you u seen a sign on first floor, walk up to the shop, press the bell, Tiffany came and greeted me
    the room is VERY clean and comfortable, trust me, i have been to normal massage shops, none of them are clean, and they change the bed sheet every time, so its ++
    the room smells good as well, air con set in good temp, not cold, not hot
    then handed in 80 dollars, then i take off whole my clothes and face down on the bed,

btw, before you go, its better to clean the anus yourself at home, the prostate massage require to put finger in to stimulate the prostate, that's the only way to do, even you go to see GP, when they examine, they do the same thing, finger in to your anus to examine, for myself, i bought a anus cleaner from ebay, and clean myself before i go cost me something like 8 dollars

part a
    i can tell, she is professional at massage, the points, the pressure are all good, as written above, i am the regular customer in the shopping mall massage shop, but with Tiffany's skill, i can assure she is very good, you rarely have such good massage in normal massage shop, not to mention who is willing to do the prostate massage so i mean, even you only want 80% massage, it's worth to go to this shop to have massage, now days, the normal massage is 80 dollars a hour, but with this shop, 45mins massage + HJ+Prostate only $80, its worth to come,
    part b
    after 20 minutes, she asked me to turn over, start to massage naval, pelvic are to make me relax, then moves to the balls area, with some pressure point, wear glove/lubricants then slowly insert the finger into my anus, action is gentle and make sure its not too painful, she massages the prostate and the balls, its not painful, so you guys can relax, its ok!
    i didnt come because i told her its ok if i didnt cum, for me, the main purpose is to feel the prostate massage and to enhance the healthy sex life with my girlfriend, after the times up, i feel my pelvic area is relax, it just feels good

when i get back home, take a shower and have sex with my girlfriend, i feel more powerful and more relax after cum, i guess its the benefits for prostate massage, for me, to be honest, i am not a fan of making love with stranger, it just weird for me, i like to have sex with someone i familiar and love, so i never go to the shop with FS, its just me, but for this shop, it about healthy sex life, its ok ! like you go to see GP to consult about sex life, more in a therapeutic way, and it benefits, my girlfriend is satisfied with the result as well,
    i will definitely come back regularly every month to make my prostate done, and its hard to find someone with good prostate massage in Sydney area with good massage skill as well!

hope you guys like it ty

Shop Owner
    Thanks chatswood2067 visited
    Hope see you again

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing brother Chatswood2067, good read. Did you feel the tsunami wave? You were treated well by Tiffany as she is really good with both relaxation and prostate massage. You know how to enjoy the wave and the eruption with your GF, as these 2 enjoyments are totally different types.

With Tiffany advices, you and your GF with really enjoying the passion.

Shop Owner
    Hi all two busty girls Katie and Emily with Tiffany roster tomorrow ,make a booking enjoy double experience GFE and Prostate to Spanish please

Shop Owner
    Hi all two busty girls Zoe and Emily with Tiffany working today,make a booking enjoy double experience GFE and Prostate to Spanish please