Thread: Young sweet girl Amy, 32 C Cups quickie, wasn't what I had planned, but turned out pretty OK !

Young sweet girl Amy, 32 C Cups quickie, wasn't what I had planned, but turned out pretty OK !

Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : 447 King St Newtown NSW 2042 P: 02 9519 4555

Date of Visit : October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 447 King St Newtown NSW 2042 P: 02 9519 4555

Hours of Business : 10am till ?

Rates : $40/30min + $50 NHJ

Size/shape : very petite size 4, natural perky and firm C Cups, and fully clean shaven !

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : No massage, just a nude HJ quickie, and it was the mamasan who got me to stay.................

Value for money/recommend? : yes, if I'm in the area again. It's been many years since I set foot along King Street Newtown and gee, they are so busy and this shop has a lot of potential and a business oriented mamasan who's doing a great job ! read on...................

Had some business to attend towards the airport way, so all morning I was anticipating where can I squeeze in a punt. Gardener Road ? King Street Newtown or May Street St Peters? As I will be travelling along King Street, I thought let's check out 501 first then on route to May Street St Peters and if all failed, do the business and on the way back take a detour via Gardener road and final plan E could be 888 Bourke Street...............lol - or I could simply save all the energy and see my no 1 girl Cherry at QVB after works ? But variety is the spice of life, No ? I think I should have some adventure today ?

So I got to King Street and plenty of free 2P parking opposite 501, great, gee I haven't been in this nick of the woods since the SL and SF days. Hard to imagine all the great punts I have had here between 501 and 532. walk into 501 and a milfy chinese lady say hi, you want massage. I reply back in mandarins: how many girls available ? she point to her nose and said, only me !

還有誰嗎?
    都在忙,只有我!

I have a look around, all the rooms are closed, except one, so it seems everyone is busy, good on them, it's just afternoon lunch and most shops in the CBD are probably half empty. Well, I sort of promised myself that I am not staying unless I can have a busty girl, and since there are plan A, B, C and so on, I turned around and walked.

Now what? I could drive on to St Peters for plan B, I heard from the grapevine that golden hands Nina could be there? if not, the mamasan Lori there is always a safety bet (met Lori in Blossom and she was every bit my type if you know what I mean !).

But then again, I thought, well, I'm here and parked the car in a 2P, may be I should explore Newtown a bit more, I know 447 just up the road is usuallu a milf shop but if I stick with my (big tits only !) plan, I got nothing to lose, so why not window shopping a bit - so start walking up the road.

447 has not change since what? 10 years ago? looking as run down and doggy as ever from the outside , push in and the door bell rings then a milfy lady comes to greet me. you want massage? do they have a different opening line ? so I reply back in mandarins and asked, how many girls working, sorry, only one free now, can you come back in half hour? I was confused: you said you have one free but you said come back half hour, so who is free ?

She is busy right now but I can call her out to give you HJ first then I give you the massage !

她在忙著,但我可以讓她出來幫你打個飛機,然後我再幫你按摩!

Is she busty ? 她大波嗎?

yes, very busty, you want to see picture /

大的,要看看照片嗎?

She pulls out her phone and finds a photo to show me. This girl, very busty and young and good service.

你看看,年輕,大波,服務好。

I have a peep, OK, lot of cleavage but can't really tell.

The mamasan then say are you passing through or you live around here, we have lots of busty girls next few days and show me a few more photos from her phone.

你是過路的還是住在附近?我們這幾天都有大波的,你看看!

Well, she is quite pushy but you got to give it to her for trying. and the fact that she is going to pull a girl out from her session to give me a HJ first - while she has to massage the other customer while I am getting my happy ending, this sort of reminded me of some of the great mamasan friends I know around town, So I said, ok, can I use the toilet first and see this girl.

mamasan pointed me to the end of shop, I used the toilet, then a petite girl came out of one of the rooms with the closed door and I have a quick look at her, ok, she is quite cute and petite, pleasant looking, wearing a white top and a short denim pants, may be a size 4, can't really say she looks busty. mamasan can see that I am hesitated, so she assured me that this girl has big balls and said if I see them and not happy she give me my money back.

你不要看她瘦瘦的,脫了衣服波很大,你不喜歡不收你錢!

well, I am quite impressed with the way mamasan conduct her business and willing to work hard herself to secure my business, so why not, she earned it! So I handed over the $40 for the 30 min and the $50 to the young lady Amy.

Amy then took my hand and we went into the first room behind the reception. This room was not even set up, I can see that this is probably the spare room for the girls to put their clothes and shoes, Amy very quickly placed a new cover sheet on the massage table and returns to the room with the wet wipes..................haha

While all this is happening, I could hear that the mamasan has entered the room where Amy was working ! from what I can work out, he must have just started his session for 45 min or the hour. so Amy hasn't got to part 2 yet, so mamasan goes in to continue the part 1, the customer initially was very upset that Amy has been taken out, not sure what excuses the mamasan has given him, but after an initial 1 minute of arguing, he seems to have clammed down, as there are 2 other rooms between us, I couldn't really hear what were said, but since it has quiet down, the mamasan must have had a grip of things, may be literally grabbing him..................haha. glad to see that it has all worked out.

So, as we all know that Amy is there to give me the quickie HJ first, so, no time wasting, I was naked and sitting face up on the table, and Amy started to undress. When the bra came off, I can see that she has a pair of pretty fresh and youthful looking natural tits, smallish C Cups I will give them, I couldn't wait any longer but turned girl around and cupped them, one breast per hand, and they are indeed a handful ! and she reminded me of the last young ML I saw at 501, Linda was her name, they must be similar age, Linda was a size 6 from memory and probably a touch more bustier with a Full C, but a good handful just the same. they are pointy and with the light colour nipple, erected very quickly in my hands, so cutie to caress and squeeze - very gently of course, I am pretty sure if I give them a such, I should get half the tits inside my mouth, but gee, in the middle of the day and they are so busy, probably shouldn't put them inside my mouth - again, memories kept flashing back, all those 10am first appointment for Sophie on Saturdays over at 501 all those years ago, so that I could just breasts feeding for half the session.

Amy puts her hand on my soft cock and when she started to caress my balls, I stand up in an instance, then when she looks for the oil bottle, there is none ! seriously, no oil ? well, as suspected, this must be a girl's resting room, luckily I saw a vaseline lotion bottle, lotion is just as good, not as oily too. So Amy got some lotion in her hands and started her cock massage, nothing special, you can't really expect too much of a hand job techniques from young ML, especially with a body like Amy's. I can see that she should be popular in the shop. And she was, as a few minutes later, another punter cames in and the mamasan came to greet and he said he has a booking with Amy and he is early. mamasan ask him to take a sit as she needs to go back to her bait and switch punter.............lol - to continue doing whatever she was doing to her. BTW, the mamasan (sorry, forgot to ask her name !) is an OK sort, probably a bit of a horn bag, pretty obviously she used to be a ML hence she can take over and join in from time to time to cover or fill in the time gaps ! aren't they all ?

Amy looks at me and smiles and said that's her customer, again, I am getting confused, she was in the middle of a session, then I walked in and the mamasan wanted to squeeze me in, so she pulls Amy out to give me a HJ while she went in to continue the part 1, as planned, as soon as Amy got me over the line, she would go back to that punter and obviously give him his happy ending and the mamasan will join me for the part 1 I never had. and then her next booking is already outside waiting !! Really, they are that busy. well, I suppose if I hadn't walk in, it would have been all worked out well and young Amy has a back to back booking, but due to the quick thinking of the mamasan, Amy makes an extra $50 tip and the shop got $40 - are you guys following ?? respects !!

Well, while all these fawty tower stuff are happening, I still have a cum shot to make and I guess it's kind of fun and different, and Amy is very lovely as I let her naked butt sit on my right thigh, my hands reach out to the front cuppppppping her tits, while my head was resting on her naked shoulder as she actually smells quite good. and her right hand was still busy jerking me or keeping me hard. I think 15 min must have passed by now, I am such a nice guy, I said to Amy, let's do this so that you can go back to your first customer, I feel sorry for you next customer too, how often a punter have to wait in a RnT shop when his ML with appointment has to do two more HJ before serving him ???

I lay back down on the table, Amy got more lotion to ensure I am slippery and comfortable. now she put both hands on to my cock and balls, I pull her closer to me, one hand on her really tight little butt and my left hand on her breasts and she increases her speed while I started to fuck her hand, and before long, mission accomplished and I shoot out a reasonably big load and travelled quite high up to my chest too. Amy said: you cum lots and shoot very far and continue on her right hand while her left hand holding my balls gently ! nice touch and good finishes ! she was taught very well, I wonder if the mamasan is her teacher. for a flash moment, I was wondering whether I should have just taken the mamasan for my session instead, she was not busty either but will be interesting to find out how good is her hands, will I find out? probably will never known..............haha - honestly, if she is busty like Coco or Vicky (QVB) I would have come back and book her to find out.

Amy cleans me up quickly and I told her she can go as I just wanted to have a bit of a rest, on her way out, she said I'll ask the boss to come back to give you some massage, I thought, now that I cum, don't really have any more desire or lust to be touched by the mamasan - although that was quite tempting.

I got dressed and went outside, no one was waiting, I think the mamasan ended up with Amy's original client - lucky bastard who should thank me.............lol and Amy is now with her next booking. Happy endings all around as I walk back out on to King Street to my car. This is quite a strange experience but it's something new and something a bit different.

To sum up, I think this shop has a lot of different MLs on its book (judging by the amount of photos in the mamasan phone and if it is convenient to you, I think you can give it a try and see if you can find your own gem.

Happy ? affirmative !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another good narrative from bro Ahlungor

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Another good narrative from bro Ahlungor

Thanks brother studsg,

Didn't realise I actually wrote that much for a 20 min? quickie.................haha