Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's time to lift our Game

Senior Member(無間使者)

It's time to Change the Game

Let's make a team of punters
    Choose 1 girl to spoil for a week, Give her same amount of tips, open her up until we get Fs and Change the girl..

If all punters will be on the same page, Only 3 things will happen.
    1. All the girls will give extras at same prices which currently we are enjoying like the Sydney rates.
    2. Whoever isn't doing extras, they will lift their game up.
    3. Whoever was changing $100 for take off and $150 to $200 for Fs in other shops ... they will drop their price down to our Level so no matter where we go, We will win ..

If all these ML could follow each other to set their Standards, We should be in 1 team to Break them and Set our own price list of Extras.

Rules
    1. Avoid girls who Charge over $100
    2. Avoid Old & Ugly

Our prices will be $20 HJ, $50 for Nude $70 to $90 for Fs..

Who's up ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Already started it. Our no 1 target has lifted up her game and agreed to allow more fun on next visit. Not sure about pricing thou .... I’ll do my best to keep tipping as low as possible.
    Having said that I think your proposed team approach will only work for a set of punters with a similar budget and punting frequency. Most of us here visit a massage shop only once every week or two weeks and they want to be sure every visit is successful regardless of pricing. Not everyone is like us who change from one girl to another easily.
    And we also have a large of number of punters who don’t check these forums regularly and there are many other things beyond our control

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will do the same with her, She lifted her Game,
    We will change the Game

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New to the scene but I kinda feel the sting when was charged 80 for nude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Let's make a team of punters
    Choose 1 girl to spoil for a week, Give her same amount of tips, open her up until we get Fs and Change the girl..

If all punters will be on the same page, Only 3 things will happen.
    1. All the girls will give extras at same prices which currently we are enjoying like the Sydney rates.
    2. Whoever isn't doing extras, they will lift their game up.
    3. Whoever was changing $100 for take off and $150 to $200 for Fs in other shops ... they will drop their price down to our Level so no matter where we go, We will win ..

If all these ML could follow each other to set their Standards, We should be in 1 team to Break them and Set our own price list of Extras.

Rules
    1. Avoid girls who Charge over $100
    2. Avoid Old & Ugly

Our prices will be $20 HJ, $50 for Nude $70 to $90 for Fs..

Who's up ?
    Nice strategy but you haven't factored in two stumbling blocks: 1. Power of the pussy and 2. Weakness of men. Both are inter related.
    Prof

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dudyfool View Post
    New to the scene but I kinda feel the sting when was charged 80 for nude.
    You’re not alone. I’ve been in the game for awhile but feels the same

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    You’re not alone. I’ve been in the game for awhile but feels the same
    I remember when it was 40 bucks for nhj as standard without the skillful negotiations.
    Good luck bringing back those days.😩

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    We’ve still got at least one shop living in the past

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Honestly surprised not more quality MLs come up to Brisbane to work with how much they charge up here compared to Sydney, they'd be making way more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah would be great, but just how to get everyone on board. like saying don't buy petrol off Coles for 2 days and prices will drop faster than a brides nighty.
    and more importantly, once you enter the room little head normally takes over anyway, plan what plan, yeah yeah just get ya gear off here's my wallet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I remember when it was 40 bucks for nhj as standard without the skillful negotiations.
    Good luck bringing back those days.😩
    Couple of weeks ago I had session with Newbie Japanese, her first day I was her 2nd Customer, Everything went well, Touching, rubbing, Even take off and she didn't mention Tips until that point, When her undies left She told me that I am doing too much, So we agreed for $50 Nude, She took off everything and Let me do DATY, Fingering, No dfk tho, Than she mentioned Her 1st punter paid $100 and didn't do anything what I am doing so She is feeling bad as its not fair, so I paid $100, coz I had cash in the my wallet, ( that was my mistake to cash out $100 Usually I Bring cash about $60 to $80 ) after couple of days " BW " Had Everything same for $40..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    minus the DATY, she didn’t allow me. But she cum hard on the table ....
    Another thing, I always had a variety of $5, $10 and $20 notes in my wallet for tipping

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    minus the DATY, she didn’t allow me. But she cum hard on the table ....
    Another thing, I always had a variety of $5, $10 and $20 notes in my wallet for tipping

That's very good strategy, never put $50 note inside your wallet when you visit ML, I learned this from you Mate .. hahaha. Thanks for that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's very good strategy, never put $50 note inside your wallet when you visit ML, I learned this from you Mate .. hahaha. Thanks for that.
    Haha same! I only bring the exact amount +30-40 to restrict myself from blowing out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    good thinking, but probably going to be poorly evacuated...

personally I believe tip negotiating will work better with newbies, but once the MLs are in the game for a while especially if they been to shops like SSDS or SS and talked with other MLs, everything will change...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    good thinking, but probably going to be poorly evacuated...

personally I believe tip negotiating will work better with newbies, but once the MLs are in the game for a while especially if they been to shops like SSDS or SS and talked with other MLs, everything will change...
    Yeah, true .... That’s why I don’t go to those shops

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Couple of weeks ago I had session with Newbie Japanese, her first day I was her 2nd Customer, Everything went well, Touching, rubbing, Even take off and she didn't mention Tips until that point, When her undies left She told me that I am doing too much, So we agreed for $50 Nude, She took off everything and Let me do DATY, Fingering, No dfk tho, Than she mentioned Her 1st punter paid $100 and didn't do anything what I am doing so She is feeling bad as its not fair, so I paid $100, coz I had cash in the my wallet, ( that was my mistake to cash out $100 Usually I Bring cash about $60 to $80 ) after couple of days " BW " Had Everything same for $40..
    Ok say number of newbie girls on any given day lets say 3% and chances that you are in their first 2/3 customers say 20% and chances that they haven't worked out the pricing structure or talked to other girls re standard pricing, say 20%.
    As they say in America - do the Math.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I suppose your chances would improve if u knew the boss and were informed when new girls were about to start and u made an avance booking to get in first taking pot luck. Also assuming the new girl was also new to the business and a bit naive.
    Too much trouble for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    but in saying all of the above, I do and definitely think that our pricing structure is too expensive...

I believe for $100, you should at least be able to get a bj and for anything >$120 definitely FS, just my 2cents

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck I go to a shop to relax have bit of fun get rid of the days stress not to go haggle over prices .. all to much for me if the ask a reasonable tip great she happy I’m very happy ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast