Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's time to lift our Game

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Girls make more money from regulars compare to the once who see them once in a blue moon
    depends on who you are talking about, I had a connection with a ML earlier this year and was spending $200+ each visit for about 6 weeks straight and yet she didn't appreciate it, at least that's how I felt...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    depends on who you are talking about, I had a connection with a ML earlier this year and was spending $200+ each visit for about 6 weeks straight and yet she didn't appreciate it, at least that's how I felt...
    I dont visit To Any ML twice who asks Money first & thats is over $100, If someone asks me +$200, I can pay once & it all depends, how she is & after that I will go Back to my regulars, I have regular who never asked me tips, Still I leave tips after i finish, Even sometimes they are on regs or couldn't do anything to make you happy, they compensate it later, & I don't mind as I am happy to Talk to them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I once paid $200 to that superhot South American at that very popular shop, for a total of $270 incl shop fee for an hour.
    That’s a life-changing experience that I totally reconstructed my punting strategy and vowed never to spend ridiculous amount of $$$ on a single visit. Now with that amount I get 2 one-hour of similar experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post

Once I booked ML for 3 hours, entry Fee, Inside I didn't ask for massage, We just sit and talk, Share stories, made her laugh and she said it's her best 3 hours session ever, and the easiest money she ever made, And we exchanged details & after that, I met her outside and Just paid for the dinner & drinks and Had sweet times, She was one the most Beautiful ML in the industry, Just met her yesterday Again, What a nice BBBJ She gave me, Wow ..

"BW" must have some good memories with her, I am sure .. haha

Sometimes we have to change the Strategy, If you can make ML laugh, I bet she will treat you different from others.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Once I booked ML for 3 hours, entry Fee, Inside I didn't ask for massage, We just sit and talk, Share stories, made her laugh and she said it's her best 3 hours session ever, and the easiest money she ever made, And we exchanged details & after that, I met her outside and Just paid for the dinner & drinks and Had sweet times, She was one the most Beautiful ML in the industry, Just met her yesterday Again, What a nice BBBJ She gave me, Wow ..

"BW" must have some good memories with her, I am sure .. haha

Sometimes we have to change the Strategy, If you can make ML laugh, I bet she will treat you different from others.
    Your inbox is full bro ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All clear bro. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went back to old favorite many you remember HD chevron just to see, shop has had some sprucing looks ok inside got met at reception by a hot slim Taiwanese wearing figure hugging outfit im all excited
    go to room and decide to get the negotiation out way early ,now im a bit of charmer,well dressed, pleasant etc normally do well but she goes "bang" $100 for nude no pussy touch im like er no thats a bit rich so begin trying get her down ,best could do was $80 so said yes ,by now im feeling bad vibes from her ,massage was ok and during it i talked my self out of extras saying "nope dont pay thats $80 you can spend trying another shop" so when its time i said no thanks to extras just a bit more massage please ,she seemed a bit shocked i said well i dont think you really want to so ill give it a miss she genuinely seemed perplexed and tried to convince me it will be ok but was over it by then,any way got another 15mins of massage thanked her and left ,was disappointed but also pleased with my self standing ground ill try somewhere else.ps her name Alice if any want to try that doesnt mind paying anything and perpetuating the price rises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mman69 View Post
    went back to old favorite many you remember HD chevron just to see, shop has had some sprucing looks ok inside got met at reception by a hot slim Taiwanese wearing figure hugging outfit im all excited
    go to room and decide to get the negotiation out way early ,now im a bit of charmer,well dressed, pleasant etc normally do well but she goes "bang" $100 for nude no pussy touch im like er no thats a bit rich so begin trying get her down ,best could do was $80 so said yes ,by now im feeling bad vibes from her ,massage was ok and during it i talked my self out of extras saying "nope dont pay thats $80 you can spend trying another shop" so when its time i said no thanks to extras just a bit more massage please ,she seemed a bit shocked i said well i dont think you really want to so ill give it a miss she genuinely seemed perplexed and tried to convince me it will be ok but was over it by then,any way got another 15mins of massage thanked her and left ,was disappointed but also pleased with my self standing ground ill try somewhere else.ps her name Alice if any want to try that doesnt mind paying anything and perpetuating the price rises.

Wow, $100 Nude no touching, Punter should avoid this At all, .. Does she have Golden pussy or What ?

Even VERY popular shops, you could get way more than that for $100.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow, $100 Nude no touching, Punter should avoid this At all, .. Does she have Golden pussy or What ?

Even VERY popular shops, you could get way more than that for $100.
    I went to a very popular establishment today. Nude from start, daty, b2b, kissing, pussy grinding. $80
    Same place where I got very GFE FS session for $100 a few days ago, different girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I went to a very popular establishment today. Nude from start, daty, b2b, kissing, pussy grinding. $80
    Same place where I got very GFE FS session for $100 a few days ago, different girl

I used to see 1 girl at Old SS, never discuss about tips, & was giving me top platinum service, inside & outside, I totally agree it all depends how you treat girl inside the room.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wearing a nice suit helps, if you have at least an average fit body, most Men look good in them. Sometimes you can get free things that way because subconsciously they love to be provided for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Begins with I Brownwallaby?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The prices in Brisbane are way more expensive than the prices were in Sydney. Is there any reason for that. In Sydney there seems to be RnT all over the place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had 2 session in last 2 days, Young, fresh and Beautiful faces, if I will review both, I don't think punters will believe, Anyways, I had Fucking Awesome time in both sessions, Less than $100 for tips working so well ..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah I think of the same. If writing about our positive experience here creates more negative responses then what’s the point. Better keep the experience and the girls to ourselves

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ignore the haters.

I love reading what you guys write.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123